Chapter 4

10 years later....Attack of the Clones

Myra's POV
I can't believe it! I get to see Ani again. I wonder if he will remember me?

"Calm down, noisy." Terri was calling me by my nickname.

"I haven't seen them in ten years. Especially Ani." I told her.

"Don't worry, they will remember you. Even though you look like a model." Terri smirked.

"Master, they call you a goddess." I teased her. And she laughs.

Third Person POV
Senator Padmé Amidala-Martinez; Yes, she married her childhood sweetheart, Omar, who is also a Senator, was talking to Master Obi-Wan Kenobi and Padawan Anakin Skywalker while waiting for Terri and Myra to show up.

Both men were nervous to reunite with their lovers. Well for Obi-Wan, that will be his wife, Terri. He hasn't his wife for ten years and is nervous of seeing her. Anakin was nervous too. He hasn't seen Myra in ten years and she has never left his mind once. He wonders if she will remember him or how she will look?

Then, the elevator opened and two of the most beautiful women they have ever seen appeared. The first woman has blonde hair that went down to the middle of her back. Her blue and green eyes glittered in the light. Her new Jedi uniform was blue but it shows her devilish curves and her cleavage is shown slightly. The second woman has dark brown hair tied to a ponytail and she has a Padawan braid on her right side of her head. She too was wearing a similar outfit as the blonde woman but it's green, showing off her hot and feminine body. But Padmé rush towards them and hugs them.

"Terri, Myra! I'm so glad to see you two again." Padmé said.

That's what they realize the blonde woman is Terri and the brunette is Myra.

"Me too, Padmé." Terri spoke in her soft spoken voice.

"Me three, Padmé." Myra's voice is more beautiful and soft spoken.

"Don't tell me that's my Terri and Myra. Both of them all grown up." Omar appears and hug his best friend and her Padawan.

"Hello, Omar. I heard you and Padmé got married. Sorry I couldn't be there. Myra and I had a mission to take care of." Terri said.

"We know but we want you two to know." Padmé said.

"Myra, just yesterday you were a sweet little girl. But look at you, all grown up and beautiful. You should be a model." Omar said.

"That's what most Jedi's guys would tell me and Terri." Myra said.

A surge of jealousy and possession urge both Obi-Wan and Anakin. They couldn't stand other guys drooling over their women.

"Master Kenobi, it's a pleasure to meet you again." Terri said as she winks at him.

"Master Walder, it's a pleasure to see you again." He winks at her back.

"And Anakin, look at you. All grown up." Terri smiles at Anakin.

"Thank you, Master." Anakin said.

"Master Kenobi, I missed you." Myra hugs Obi-Wan and he hugs her back.

"I missed you too, Myra." That's when Myra and Anakin made eye contact with each other.

"Ani? Look at you, you're more taller and handsome....for a Padawan,
I mean." Myra gasped.

"So have you, Myra. Gotten more beautiful...and shorter...well for a Padawan, I mean." Anakin said to Myra and she blushed.