Chapter 6: Simplicity.

Začít od začátku

An explosion soon went off and Suzaku and some of the Sutherland's began picking off the men on the boat with their guns while our marines moved under the ship.

I mentally said "This isn't any fun.".

I began to walk off knowing Zero might just make an appearance and I wanted a seat for that.

The ship carrying the liquid Sakuradite soon began to take off but was immediately boarded by our Marine forces.

I sighed but a few seconds later there was a huge explosion.

I smirked knowing it had to be Zero's doing.

I shielded my face from the Shock waves hitting my face.

I mentally said "He used the Japan Liberation Front as bait to lure Cornelia out and once the Marines boarded the ship he detonated a bomb that induced confusion against us so he can launch an attack on us.".

Some of our Sutherland's were taken out by an approaching ship like I guessed.

The ship came onto the docks and took out even more Sutherland's before landing.

I looked back and saw Cornelia's Gloucester pushed through the warehouse by Zero's Knightmare and a new model I haven't seen before.

Zero had Cornelia at gun point until Suzaku arrived in the Lancelot and saved Cornelia from being killed.

Zero was soon forced to eject.

I got up and walked over there.

I soon found Shirley there and saw her staring at a gun nearby.

I walked up and grabbed the gun.

I said "Shirley you shouldn't be here. Now be a good girl and go home.".

She shook her head and said "No. He's responsible for killing my father.".

I said "Just go, this is a war zone after all.".

She looked at Zero then at me before just leaving.

I looked at Zero.

I walked over and took a seat next to some shipping containers.

The war zone started to get worst so I just threw Zero's hand gun nearby and began walking away saying "Till we meet again Zero.".

I heard a gunshot or two from where I just was and wanted to investigate but I didn't want to go back.

The Next Day*

I, Euphemia, and Cornelia were sitting in a throne room having a report broken down for us.

Dalton said "In this last operation and also at Narita, they were specifically targeting you, your highness.".

I mentally said "Well my big sister Cornelia is high in the royal family and is important to the military. Her loss would impact us hard and insight insurrection all around the world.".

Cornelia said "Eliminating an enemy's leader is a standard tactic.".

Guildford said "They also eliminated Prince Clovis.".

Dalton said "Zero isn't simply fighting Britannia... He has a deep hatred for the royal family, and he wants blood.".

I mentally asked "Could Zero be Lelouch? No! It can't be him, he's dead! He died 7 years ago, he can't be Zero. It must be someone else.".

I left the room as they began talking about giving Euphemia a personal knight who I knew would be Suzaku.

I put my thoughts on hold and headed down to the chess gambling area with about twenty dollars.