[Season 1 Ep. 03] The Heart Break (Pt.1)

Start from the beginning

"I now pronounce you school husbands and wives. Our experiment will conclude Friday night at the Max. Hope you're still speaking to each other by then.."

We were all at the Max but Zack had us sitting alone. "Zack, why aren't we sitting with our friends?" I ask. "I just wanted to give my wife my full attention. And possibly talk about honey moon arrangements." He smiles and I scoff out laughter.

"I'm just joking, Corky. I heard that humor is very important in keeping a marriage together. That and great legs." Zack looks at my legs and I give a smile. "Keep being a creep and you'll be wearing this milkshake, Morris." He looks up at me and shrugs. "Hey, I can't help that my wife is a looker."

"Is that all you care about?" I ask. "No, there's the kissing too." He puckers up and I lean in. "Not tonight honey. I got a headache."

"I hear doing certain activities, makes those headaches go away."

"How about I give you a knuckle sandwich?" Zack puts his hands up. "I'll behave. You know I love teasing you Corky."

"Yeah, a little too much." The audience laughs but I'm use to it now. "I actually wanted to be alone with you to let you know I enjoyed our date."

"I did too Zack. You're something else. You know what I don't get? How come when you're with me, you can be your own sweet and kind self. Yet you act like a big shot in front of everyone?"

He shrugs. "Honestly, I was wondering that. It's like I'm Superman and you're my kyptonite. I'm weak around you."

"Nice metaphor top gun." I take a sip of my milkshake and Zack then clears his throat. "Corky, do you ever see yourself getting married one day?" I tap my chin. "Yeah, but I wouldn't marry just anyone."

"You wouldn't?" I shake my head. "After seeing my parents with their happy marriage, I can honestly say the man I plan on marrying is going to be my best friend first." I think about my parents and suddenly I feel sad.

"Time out." I call out. Everyone freezes and I stand up. "Tv!" She walks through the door with silly string in her hair.

"Sorry, Video was being a jerk. So what's up?" I give a look. "Video?" She nods. "Yeah, his name is Vice but he goes by Video. He's my twin brother. So what's up?" She asks as she takes a bite out of Zack's burger. "Tv, how's the remote situation? I'm having some fun with being part of the show but I really miss my family." She places her arm around me.

"It's coming along. Just remember keep playing along. And I have to say Corky Morris has a nice ring to it." Tv teases. I look back at Zack.

I'll admit, the date I went on with Zack was great. From him listening to my reason for not liking dances to us just talking about the movies.

He was so sweet to me, and I was tempted to kiss him. But I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Because when I do go home, I don't want to break his heart. I sit back down in front of Zack and move his hair a bit out of his eyes.

"I guess I gotta have a good time with you while the good times last huh, Morris?" Tv leaves with Zack's burger and I call a time in, resuming everything.

"That's actually sma-wow I must have been hungry I don't even remember eating all of my burger." I give a small laugh and push my fries over to him. "So Zack, how do you want to tackle this assignment? And don't say between the sheets, I'll strangle you." The audience laughs yet again and Zack takes a fry. "I want a good grade, Mrs. Morris." He replies with a cheeky grin. "Who says I want your last name?"

"Awe come on, don't be like Jessie." Zack whined. I laugh at him. "Fine, I'll be Mrs. Morris for a while. But you have to put in the effort for this good grade too. I mean it, no slacking and don't think you can bat those pretty blue eyes and think you can sucker me into-"