Chapter 5: The Battle Of Narita.

Start from the beginning

C2 finished my sentence by saying "It's a question of pride rather then a question about ones own country.".

Shirley asked "But where does it end?".

I relaxed into my chair and said "When the Britannian occupation of Japan is done I would bet.".

C2 said "Or if the empire is defeated.".

Shirley asked "Is that even possible?".

I said "With enough manpower and backing, anyone can do anything.".

I finally put together Zero's plan.

I mentally said "His plan is to unify Japan into a singular army large enough to threaten the empire. Clever indeed but e'lass it will fail seeings as the army is to massive for Japan to handle all on their own.".

I was pulled back into reality when C2 who was sitting in front of me poked my nose.

I asked "What was that for?".

She said "Because you dozed off.".

I rubbed my nose and said "Fair enough.".

We soon left and I said goodbye to Shirley on my way out with C2.

Shirley's POV*

They soon left and I couldn't help but think of Lelouch when Princess Elizabeth was talking and those eyes of hers were the exact same too.

Elizabeth's POV*

We passed by a water fountain and I saw a school boy get slapped by a girl as we passed by.

I said "That was a little brutal.".

C2 said "I don't think so.".

I said "Fair point.".

We continued to walk until we somehow found our way to her favorite pizza place.

I asked "You led us here on purpose didn't you?".

She smirked and said "Maybe.".

We entered and I treated us to as much pizza as she and I could eat.

Afterwards we shared our goodbyes and I headed to the mansion in order to use the gym for a few hours.

1 Week Later*

Me, Euphemia, and Cornelia were after the Japan Liberation Fronts main base in the Narita Mountains because Cornelia's main lieutenant Darlton believed it was stationed here.

We were now in her personal transport heading up the mountain.

We had seven units hidden in the vicinity of the mountain and they were waiting for Cornelia's signal so that we could surround them and wipe them out.

Euphemia asked "And are you confident that the enemy won't show up outside of the encirclement line?".

I mentally said "A fair and decent question from my sister.".

I stared intently at the screen when Cornelia asked "You mean Zero?".

Dalton said "Have no fear, as the operation begins, we'll be blocking off the surrounding highways and mountain roads, also.".

Cornelia said "Plus, we have reserve units. If Zero's stupid enough to show up, it'll be the end for him too.".

I while staring at the map asked "Are you prepared for heavy casualties Viceroy?".

Cornelia asked "What do you mean Sub Viceroy?".

I said "We have the disadvantage of them having the higher ground and them also having the element of surprise and the lay of the land on their side. I would hypothesize a more then 50% casualty rate on our side. And also if Zero and his Black Knights do make themselves known to us like my fellow Sub Viceroy says then I would hypothesize a 80% casualty rate of our men.".