41 2/2

A/N Just a Jin chapter
-
"Namjoon!" Mama Kim yelled through the phone. Namjoon perked up at her tone. He was driving and on his way back home to have dinner with them.

"SeoYeon? What's wrong?"

"Seokjin isn't here! When I came in your apartment door was opened and no one was in here." She said clearly worried. Namjoon raised an eyebrow. Jin wouldn't leave the house and leave the door open. Heck he swore to never even leave the house alone. He was true to his word about it.

"SeoYeon please stay calm. I'm on the way now. Have you tried calling?"

"Yes but his phone is here. Along with all of his things. He's missing."

"SeoYeon don't refer to him as missing. Maybe he just went somewhere and forgot to close the door all the way."

"What if something happened to him."  Namjoon sped up the car wanting to get there immediately. Where is Seokjin.

He jumped out of the car and ran to his apartment. SeoYeon was standing there with a worried look on her face.

"Hyung!?" He called. She shook her head.

"He's not here Namjoon. I'm scared something happened to him." SeoYeon frets. Even though he was just as nervous, Namjoon only held the woman who was crying.
-
"I give you so much lean way and you take advantage of the things I do for you!" Jiwon lifts his hand and slaps Jin.

"What do I not do for you!? Why!?" He asks Jin grabbing his hair.

"Because you're hurting me!" Jin cries.

"I give you rules but you never follow them and listen. Maybe if you listen to my rules then I wouldn't hurt you but you never listen!" Jiwon yelled and underneath him was a crying Jin.

"Just leave me alone! I don't want to be with you anymore! Find someone else!" Jin yelled. Jiwon was taken aback. It also made him more angry.

"Who gave you the right to yell back at me?" He punched Jin in the gut. Jin felt himself wanting to throw up. With whatever strength he could muster he pushed Jiwon away. It wasn't much strength and the other barely moved. Instead he tightened his grip on Jins hair.

"Shouldn't you apologize to me?"

"I'm sorry!" Jin whined. He whimpered when he felt Jiwon's hand on his waist, dangerously close to his behind.

"You forgot how to give me a proper apology?" He yelped when Jiwon squeezed his butt.

"No! I don't want to!" Jin tried pulling himself away. This was pissing Jiwon off. Usually he was submissive and didn't have to go through all this trouble to get what he wanted.

"What! You were being a slut weren't you? A desperate little slut that you just had to give yourself to Namjoon didn't you? You don't belong to anyone else and you shouldn't give people a taste of what's mine." Jiwon grabbed Jins wrist and dragged him up the stairs.
-
Namjoon paced the house and tried to get his brain to function properly but all he could think about was wether or not Jin was safe.

He blamed himself. He shouldn't have left the house until SeoYeon got there. At least he would have known if Jin was safe. If he did that none of this would have happened.

Namjoon had gotten SeoYeon home safely and told her not to worry to much and that he had it. She reluctantly agreed but told him to call the minute he had something on Jin.

Namjoon nodded. This sounds terrible but he really needs to sleep. His head is spinning and he can't think properly. To rest his mind. The minute he wakes up he'll find Jin and bring him back home.