29

A/N Guys I'm in South Carolina at the beach for the weekend. My apologies for not updating yesterday. I didn't want to use my data and the wifi is low-key trash.
-
"Mom! There's something I wanted to tell you before I have to leave." Jimin says setting his things down. He hoped Yoongi didn't mind him being a little late.

"Tell me." She says looking up from whatever she was looking at.

"It's about the Daesung moving in thing."

"Oh? You changed your mind didn't you?" She frowned.

"No no. It's just that, I wanted to talk about like, boundaries and things." Jimin says.

"Oh ok then. Go ahead."

1. Don't let him into my room. EVER!

2. Don't let him touch my personal stuff or I will kill him.

"Don't you think you're over exaggerating on the 'kill' part?" She asked him.

"I know how to hide a body." Mrs Park closed her mouth as she completely tried to ignore that and let him continue.

3. I don't want to see his face more than 5 times a week

4. He can only speak 30 words to me a day. I'm trying to be generous here.

"Jimin! You can't be serious?" His mom asked slightly amused.

"Oh, I'm very serious about this. Have I ever told you I hated him?"

"Yes. Multiple times. Do I ever listen to you?"

"No. Not at all." She chuckles as she wants him to continue.

5. Tell him not to stare at me. It's creepy

6. Don't ask about my love life. It's none of his business.

"I'll think of more later. These are my boundaries and I'm ok with him staying here." Jimin smiles.

"Jimin these are a little far fetched but we can discuss them and maybe come to an agreement on them." Jimin nods. Sure his boundaries were a little dramatic but he was happy with them.

"Thanks mom! I have to go now or I'll be late." She takes the paper before kissing his head and letting him go. He grabbed his things before leaving.
-
"My dad is getting a divorce." Jungkook tells Taehyung. Taehyung looks at him.

"Should I be happy or upset?" He asked wanting to match the mood.

"I don't even know myself. I mean, I'm happy because my stepmom can be as far away from me as possible."

"Oh I'm happy about that too. I don't want that negative woman around you." Taehyung cuts in. Jungkook smiles at his nature.

"But I'm upset because I don't know how it will effect my dad." Jungkook frowns.

"Don't frown bun. It doesn't look good on you." Jungkook chuckles even though he wanted to frown more, to be a tease.

"There we go." Jungkook laughs more as he holds out his arms to be carried. Taehyung carries him without any complaint.

"Thank you Tae!" Jungkook says resting his head. Just a few more days and he can ditch the crutches.

"Anything for you bun." Jungkook grabs his head and turns it. He presses a light kiss to Taehyung's cheek, watching in satisfaction as a shade of red starts to fill the spot.

Taehyung was the one who suggested the reward so now he had to pay the price. He picked up his pace, wanting to get to school fast before he turns into a tomato.

"Aww. Is someone shy~?" Jungkook teased.

"Yah! Don't be a tease bun!" Taehyung dropped Jungkook off in front of his class trying to get away from him to hide the tremendous blush on his face.

"Oh one more." He pulled Taehyung down for another kiss before he could react. Jungkook held in his laugh as Taehyung turned into a tomato right before his eyes.
-
"Come on hyung. I have something planned for us today." Namjoon begs as he tried to get the older to get out of bed. He pulled the covers over his head.

"No." Is all he said. Namjoon tried pulling them off, but Jin held tight to them.

"Kim Namjoon, I said no." He said before pulling the covers tighter over him.

"At least get out of bed." Namjoon tries to reason with him.

"Even if I did, I will not leave this house." He said. Namjoon sighed. Was he really going to do this today?

"But hyung, I had so many fun things planned out for today. We could even go shopping and you love shopping." Namjoon persuades him.

Jin did in fact love shopping but he really was not in a good mood.

"Namjoon I'm fine. Could you just leave me alone for now?" He took notice to the sad tone in his voice. Namjoon patted Jin's leg before leaving and closing the door.

Jin sniffs to himself. This is how he really felt sad and didn't feel like doing anything today or any other day. He just wanted to lay in bed and do nothing. Not even talk to Namjoon and he liked talking to Namjoon.

His face felt wet and he didn't realize he was crying. Jin wiped his tears but they just kept coming. He gave up and just cried.

Namjoon grabbed a water out of the fridge and looked down the hall to Jin's room. He really hoped Jin was alright. He always told him I'd there was something he needed he could tell Namjoon. Even if he just needed a friend.

He grabbed another bottle of water and walked into Jin's room. He didn't know if the other was asleep or what. He didn't even acknowledge Namjoon's presence. Joon only set the water down and left the older to sleep.

Namjoon listened out for Jin in case he needed anything while also making dinner for the night.