BTS * 1

[How did you meet each other]

Jung Hoseok / J-Hope

He saw you from the stage, on a BTS concert in New York, and asked a security guard to discreetly invite you to the dressing room as soon as the concert ends, and obviously went. 

Min Yoongi / Suga

You met each other on a trip he did with the group to Hawaii.

Kim Namjoon / RM

You bumped into him in a coffee shop in Seoul, he spilled coffee on you and desperately tried to help. When he drove you to a van to think about what to do, you thought you were being kidnapped and started screaming, but passed out when he took off his mask and cap and you recognized him.

Park Jimin

You were part of a dance group that did a special performance at MAMA, he saw you dancing at the rehearsal and waited backstage to talk to you.

Kim Seokjin / Jin

You worked at a clothing store in a Seoul mall, and he asked for your number when he was paying for the purchases.

Jeon Jungkook

You were the doctor on the health team BigHit decided to hire for the group's new tour, and helped him prepare to be healthy.

Kim Taehyung / V

You were the new intern on the BigHit marketing team and had to go to a meeting on your first day when you dropped some sheets you were holding and he helped you laughing discreetly at your carelessness.