3

After some seconds of silence he got up pulling you on to your feet and smiled.
"I don't think you wanna miss out this party, its packed."
You hold on to his hand to put on the heel and follow him through a hallway. You sneak behind the bar and get lost in the crowd. People are jumping and waving their hands, building circles or riding each other's backs. You manage to find a place to dance and that's exactly what Coogie does. He jokingly starts to move with is shoulders to the beat of the song while putting on a cool face, pouting his lips and squeezing his eyes shut. You can't help but to laugh at him being such a dork and as time passes you slowly develop a side-to-side move where you occasionally wave your hips while singing along. Jeong hoons black hair was sticking to his sweaty forehead but you found him so attractive in that moment. He kept constantly licking his lips after shouting the lyrics of the played songs and whenever he looked left or right his jaw actually showed and shined in the neon lights of the club. He took your hands and singed them in and out making you forget what happened before and for a second you thought that you could maybe start something with him even tho he friendzoned you literally 1h ago.
The musik suddenly stopped and soon every one started to chant.
"Sik-k, Sik-k, Sik-k.."
The stage was filled with other different rappers who hyped up the upcoming song. He started of with 'water' where he emptied water bottles on all the people in the front and after 2 songs he already was half naked and covered in bras.
"Shit I have to go up"
Coogie rushed up pulling you with him and climbed over the djs table. Then he helped you. He got a mic and they performed wet the bed. You was pulled in by the remaining rappers and producers danced with them on the stage. It was fun but you again had this weird feeling because of Sik-ks presence. Half of his lines he sang facing you.
After partying and drinking for the next 4h people started to go home. The last time you saw Jeong hoon was when he was sitting outside with friends, crying hysterically about how happy he was 1h ago. He also wouldn't pick up his phone so you assumed he went out with those friends. You went to the backstage room to see if he's there but the only people you saw were two girls making out on the couch and a group of guys on their phones. You remember that you've locked up you bag with your keys in Coogies locker who was gone for some time now. You didn't know if you should wait there until morning or walk around in the city. Your friends all lived in different cities because of college and your roommate was staying at her boyfriend's place. The door opened again but this time Minsik walked in. You tried to pretend not to see him and stared at the lock screen of your phone. You also noticed that your battery was low. Suddenly a hand covered the screen and you looked up.
"Are you avoiding me?" Sik-k asked looking you straight in the eyes.
"Eheh, no? I-"
"Aren't you heading home? It's late..where's 형?"
"I think he went out"
"He left you? Aw so now you have to keep me company" he smiled and handed you his drink.
"Come on we can have fun"
He waited until you took a sip from the drink and then grabbed your arm and went out. You managed to place the glass on the corner of a table while being pulled out. All of the sudden you were alone with him again. You walked down the street to his mustang and he then drove through the city, turning up his songs and waving to people who coincidently recognized him(don't drink an drive). You felt awkward sitting with someone you've made out before pretending it didn't happen. After a while he stopped at the gas station and left you for some seconds in the car. He came back with two popsicles and sat down.
"Minsik..I don't know if I'm just crazy but I think that you've like maybe passed some disease to me at the shoot because since then I felt really bad..but also now when I'm seeing you I feel the best I've ever felt..physically I mean."
"You're not crazy, it's a curse. I am somethings like a demon and if I want something I make it come to me. In my opinion you have been blessed, there are many demons like me but looking way more average than me."

Sry for ending at such an awkward part. But I tired. :)

Hope you enjoy

Hope you enjoy.