You opened your eyes the next morning, remembering your dream (a rare occasion) and feeling refreshed (also a rare occasion, especially after a party).

The soft material of the dark gray blanket hugged your warm naked body as you rolled over, blinded by the morning sun. As you turned over, you found, to your surprise, an empty bed and a door that was left open. Your outfit from yesterday, the black pants and your crop top, as well as an unfamiliar brown cardigan were placed neatly on a sofa near by. After putting your clothes back on and reassembling your remaining belongings, you quietly walked out to the corridor.
He left? You didn't really know if it was okay to just leave his house, but that's when you heard a loud thud outside the front door. Scared that anyone unwanted could enter, you hid back in the room you've slept in and tried to stay quiet.

Suddenly the bell rung.

You waited a few seconds, hoping Minsik would appear from somewhere to open that door but after a few seconds the person outside started banging at the door and you tensed, only to calm down right after hearing Coogies voice.

"Hey? Are you at home..I called you 20 min ago"
You walked up to open the door and the confused stare on Coogies face reminded you that this whole situation was actually, pretty weird. You started blushing and just let him in.

"What are you doing?" A raspy voice whispered to your ear while you backed up a few steps to let in Coogie. You haven't noticed Sik-k behind you, which startled you. He turned you around by your waist and smiled at you.
"Trying to leave after a hookup with out any goodbyes? Kinda rude, don't you think? Especially after-"

Your whole face blushed this time, ears burning red as you quickly shut his mouth with your hand. You looked back at Coogie standing awkwardly in the corridor as he closed the door, his hand still resting on the door nob. His face had also turned red, but he tried to hide it under his cap, looking down at the floor.

"I can come back later, wasn't that important anywa-"
"Why would you leave? We were just planning to eat breakfast together, right y/n? Let's eat together." Sik-k said with the biggest smile on his face.

So here you were sitting at a table, placed in the middle of a big, open room, surrounded by big windows, offering a view to his fairy well kept garden. As soon as Minsk sat down, bringing the remaining dishes for you to start eating, he dug in. Both you and Jeong Hoon sat there in silence and drank your water, not touching the food yet.

"So, you're dating?"

You choked on your water in disbelief that Minsik and Jeong Hoon just said the same thing at the same time. Coogie dropped the fork, he was playing with the whole time and stared at Sik-k, calmly drinking his water before answering.

"Nah, she's kinda bound to me but she told me she was crushing on you 형"
"Min-" you wanted to stand up but Coogie then looked at you with a even more confused face then when he got here.
"Minsik, why wouldn't you erase her memories? What's wrong with you?"

Your jaw dropped. First he embarrasses you infront of a friend. Then he confesses for you to that friend and now it turns out, that said friend is as mental as Sik-k? You didn't even have the energy to stand up and leave.

"Y'all are joking right? So you also believe in this shit? Is this some kind of rap-cult?" You turn to Coogie, now less embarrassed after hearing them talk that nonsense.

Sik-k stood up, walking behind the chair you were sitting on and placed his hands on your shoulders after pulling it out some centimeters. Coogie also shimmied his chair a little, turning to your direction.

"Can you believe? She actually told me she liked you while thinking about my hands around her throat." Minsik slid his fingers up your neck, brushing your hair to the back.

There it was again. That feeling of pain but also instant relief everywhere Minsik touched you. You crossed your legs to keep your mind steady but both of them noticed.

"Already horny?" Sik-k asked, bending over your shoulder, eyes shut as he traced his nose down your jaw.

"Let's not do this Minsik, she's probably confused right now and I still want to know why you asked me that question earlier." Coogie got up, reaching out for your hand to help you stand up. Sik-ks hands let go of you, as you leaned forward, slightly getting dizzy.

"Let's ask her if she want's to leave now." Minsik asked Coogie, arms crossed infront of his chest, tilting his head to you.
"Do you want to go now, babe? Or do you want to see if Coogie can give you the same I gave you yesterday? I bet, 형 also wants to get a taste of you," he looks at Coogies face before continuing. "I can share if you stay on your own, it's tiring running after you"

Coogies is still holding your hand firmly. His gaze is focusing on your lips at this point and the whole dining area is filled with thick air.

"If this is real, and Minsiks actually some kind of demon, does this mean Jeong Hoon is the same?" You looked at Jeong Hoon after gulping down, your second attempt now to stay serious and not focus on your obvious problem between your thighs.

"Not really the same, I-"
"Oh, so he's just crazy, thank god" you say in relief.
"No, I mean yes, he's crazy. He promised me that he would keep his hands off of my pray, especially if I had ..feelings for them..but him asking me if we were dating earlier just confirmed that he was fully aware of my feelings."
Coogies gaze went back up to the smirking Sik-k, still standing partly behind you. Sik-k slowly placed his hands around your waist, rolling his hips against your back, still staring Coogie in the eyes.

"I wanted to try something, Jeong Hoon.
You see baby," he turned you around and placed his hands on your neck, cupping your face while his was just centimeters away. "As much as I'm a curse, 형 is the bigger curse." He smirks.

"You remember how you felt nauseous since you've met Sik-k?" Coogie spoke.
"He inflicts pain, only he himself can cure. That's his curse. And mine is the opposite. I am truly the demon here." Coogie stands there, with his cap in his hand while he's stroking his hand through his hair. You can clearly see his guilt.

Suddenly you feel that pleasure again, this time under your shirt. You look down to see Sik-k slipping his fingers under the hem of your top and pushing it up.

"Anyways, haven't you thought about it 형? With the right person and to a decent extent, isn't sex just a mixture of pain and pleasure? Maybe there's a reason why there's no one like us?"

"Minsik, this is not the time and place for all this now."
Coogie walked over and grabbed the hem of your shirt and to tug it down. You feel a sharp sting down your ribcage where his thumb traced your skin but with Minsiks hands still partly under your shirt you feel something even yesterday couldn't compare. You get goosebumps all over your arms and shiver.
Both Coogie and Sik-k look at each other in disbelief.

"Maybe I'm right 형?, let's try it out"

Yooo it took me forever.
Idk I never found the motivation to write, especially now that I'm in univ and studying.

I lowkey cringed re-reading all of this, ngl.

But I hope you enjoy:^)
Cya next chapter.