2

You looked up because you felt him starring. Your hair brushed up his shoulder and caged around his face making this moment even more intimidating. Minsik suddenly whispered something that you couldn't hear because of the loud musik. You stared down on his lips, still hovering over his body and waited for him to repeat. He bit his lip, swallowing a smirk and you felt his grip fasten on your hips as he rolls them over his buldge, sending shivers up your spine. The only thing pulling you back to reality is the shout of the producer;
"Cut! Neat ok let's wrap up and go home". The producer tapped you back and walked past you as If nothing happened and everyone started packing up.
You felt weird. Your body was burning in the places he has touched you as if you've got a fever. You couldn't explain the sudden headache and pain in your hands and feet. You heard a soothing voice from behind as lights slowly dimmed
"Are you ok? You seem sick.." Jong hoon asked. He lifted your bangs and checked but your temperature seemed to be normal.
"Maybe you have overworked, you reallly worked hard today. Are you heading home now?"
"Yea.. I just need some sleep" you answer while putting on your leather jacket and grabbing your bag.
"Was nice meeting you guys" you smiled at him and headed out.
"Wait" Coogie ran up to you,
"Maybe we could hang out some times, you seem okay-"
"only ok?" You laughed but right after that your headache worsened and your eyes started to feel heavy.
"I'm sorry, usually I don't get sick but I have to go now, I'll just dm you?"
"I can drive you home if you want to? I saw you get here with your bike, you can pick it up tomorrow or something"
Normally you would reject such an offer just because you hardly ever accept help but in this state you really don't want to ride your bike for 20 minutes.
You nod and he goes to get his stuff. You walk over to the parking lot and get in his car. You sit on the cold seats trying to warm up your exposed thighs and he turns on the klima and leans over you to shift the vent to your direction. As he's bending over your lap trying to find the right angle and checking if it's getting warm you can see his neck and the back of his head. You can smell some sort of cologne mixed with the warm smell of his skin which comforts you a little but right after he starts to drive you get really nauseous. He turns on sikks ep sos, just so you can barely hear it.
"Do you want to go to the hospital?"
"No it's ok ...I just have to sleep or eat or both"
"..are you pregnant?"
"From who? Lol no"
He smiled and after navigating him he finally pulled over, parking in front of your house.
"Can you make it from here?" He got out of his car, opened your door and helped you to step out.
"Sorry but I really have to puke"
He looked concerned and turned you around facing the front lawn for you to puke.
"Are you sure your not pregnant?"
You hit him against his thigh.
"Do you feel better now?"
"Kinda"
Coogie took your bag and walked over to the front door with you, holding your arm as they do with grannies.
"See you soon" he said and headed to his car.
"Thanks Coo- Kim- how the fuck do I call you?" You laughed out.
"Call me what you want" he flirtingly replies while getting into the car and closing the door.
"Bye"
You somehow felt that Coogie would become someone special in your life.