1

Minsik is a sexual being.
Not in the sense that he attracts every woman on the set, it's almost as if he's possessing the power to lure everyone into his arms. And I think I'm his next prey.

My company asked to shoot for his new song because of the high loan but they haven't told me that I would be straight up filming soft porn with Sik-k and Coogie. After going through every scene and listening to the song to get into the mood we started to film. I had some solo scenes where I got to just lay around or try to look seductive but some of the scenes were with the rappers. With Jeong-hoon we had to pretend to whisper some stuff into each other's ears. It was fun because he actually was cracking jokes and I had to keep it in. Then we changed locations, shot in the car and after a small break I had to film with Minsik. Immediately the mood changed. Before it was funny and chill, eating with the staff from highermusik, getting to know coogie and walking around the set but all of the sudden, the minute after minsik showed up after the break the air thickened up and Sik-k presence filled up the room. They first shot some scenes of him rapping and stripping. Since we were filming indoors we all pulled an all nighter but knowing we were almost ready to wrap up I rushed a little. I was told to sit on top of him and just pretend to trace his throat and neck with my nose. Everything went fine until now.