Book Order

So, just because some people seem a little bit confused with when each book in the series takes place (spin-offs included) I decided I'd post the order in which the books come (not necessarily the order in which they are written).

Obviously, as said in the author's note, if you haven't read any of the books before this one, it doesn't matter. Everything will be explained clearly in this book and nothing from the past books (other than characters) plays a direct role in this book. All characters from past books will be explained as they enter back into the series, so it is not necessary to read all these other books before reading this one. Also, there are a few other books on this list that have not yet even been written (they will be labeled as such) and they're just there to provide a timeline.

Now, the list:

1. Agent 45 (This book will be the book that comes before the entirety of the Agents Series, but has not yet been written and will not be written until after the entire Agent Series is finished.)

2. Agent 13 (Completed)

3. Agent 57 (Completed)

4. Agent 1 (Completed)

5. Password Incorrect (Completed. This book is a little more difficult to place, because it takes place through the end of Agent 57 and throughout the entirety of Agent 1. So, I just put it here on the list.)

6. Catching the Storm (Ongoing. This book takes place a month after the events of Password Incorrect)

7. Hunter or Hunted (Not yet written. This book will be taking place in the months after Catching the Storm and before Agent 34. It will be written after Catching the Storm is finished.)

8. Agent 34 (Ongoing. Takes place roughly, a year and a half after the events of Agent 1 and not too long after Hunter or Hunted.)

There are more books that will be added to the list in the future, but for now, this is the current list up to Agent 34.

So, I hope that clears up a little bit of confusion, at least.

Anyway, Enjoy the Book!