Day 7: New Couples

Start from the beginning

When we got back, we were greeted with the same chaos as when we left, maybe even worse because there were more fans out. I tooK Belle's had and lead her into the hotel.

"That was crazy. The energy is so contagious!" Belle chirped. 

"It's cool right?" Harry responded.

"You get used to it." Liam stated.

"I still am." Cole giggled. Her fingers were intertwined with Zayn's. It kind of annoyed me, but I shrugged it off. 

We were currently in Liam's room chillin' and talking having a laugh. I had my arm around Belle and once and a while I'd catch Cole staring at me, then give me a wink. Every time she did that it made me blush. She always teases me and it always gets to me. I glanced down at Belle who was talking to Dani and El at the time. Her smiled was beautiful. When I looked up, I saw Cole fooling around with Zayn. Zayn would ruffle her hair and when she would attempt to do that same with his hair, he would hold her by her wrists keeping her away from his perfect quiff. Seeing Cole smiling and laughing that way with Zayn got me feeling a bit pissed again. I was getting so confused. Even with Belle, a girl that I really like, here I still can't get over Cole. Maybe with more time, my feelings will disappear. Plus, she's with Zayn. That should be more than enough reason for me to get over her. I sighed inwardly and joined back in the conversation. 

"I'll be right back, I'm going to get my charger from my room." Cole stood up.

"Want me to come with you?" Zayn asked her.

"No, it's fine. Have fun with everyone. I'll be back in a jiffy." She assured Zayn and everyone in the room. 

When the door closed, I decided I'd go get my charger as well.

"You know what, I'm going to go get my charger too. Be back soon. Don't miss me too much." I joked. They all giggled.

"You know that I always miss you Kyle!" Louis shouted over dramatically. I shook my head as I laughed and walked out.

When I entered the room, Cole was digging through her bag. She didn't seem to notice my presence so I took the opportunity to sneak up behind her. As I approached her, I could hear her mumbling. When I was directly behind her, I could here her cussing. I wanted to laugh. 

"Dammit, where is it?" She muttered. I bit my bottom lip to stop my laugher. I decided that it was now or never, so I lunged my arms back and flew it forwards grabbing onto the side of Cole's torso and yelled.

"RAAHHHH!!!!!" I shouted. 

She literally jumped about 5 feet in the air in shock. I bursted into laughter as I replayed her reaction in my head over and over again.

"NIALL!!!" She snarled at me and tackled me onto the bed. 

Failing miserably to hit me, she straddled my hips. I held her wrists back so that she couldn't hit me. But then she dropped her head down and whispered into my ear. 

"I'm going to get you." 

Suddenly, I felt a light pain that instantly grew worser. Cole bit my shoulder! My body jolted in surprise. I didn't know that she was going to bite me. This time Cole was laughing. 

"I can't believe you bit me!" I shouted chuckling.

"You almost gave me a heart attack." She stated in a matter of fact tone and shrugged.

"That's it. It's over!" I roared. 

I hopped up so that I was sitting on my knees and attacked Cole trying to bite what ever I could. She was screaming and laughing trying to get away from me. I got a hold of her leg and bit it. She freaked out and started squirming around on the bed to get out of my grasp. I noticed her shirt lifting up and thought this was the perfect opportunity to bite her stomach. I jumped on her and held her down. Before lowering myself down, I gave Cole a mischievous smirk and dived into her stomach trying to bite her skin. This time Cole lost it. She was laughing in hysteric trying to get away from me. I was laughing too.