Acceptance

To fall in love is always easy.

Started with a simple 'hi' turned into a daily conversation. Good morning greetings and good night kisses exchange makes your heart softens. Giving you details from him every now and then you feel special. Surprising you unexpectedly lives you in a fairytale dream. Having a romantic date makes you have butterflies in your stomach. Accompany you in his every agenda makes you feel important. Bonding together with his friends makes you explores his world. Introducing you to his family makes you feel secured. Calling you by nicknames makes you smile. Looks at you like your his life. And never ending of 'iloveyou's melt your heart. It takes full efforts from a guy to get you easily swayed. Having a good looks is a plus points, says from a guy who denies attracted first by a pretty face. No one can deny it that physical appearance matter but good personality is a must.

To remain in love takes efforts on both side.

There is no guarantee that you will never break up even if you already in a long term relationship. Four years, five years, six years or even seven years it doesn't matter. Being good and pretty face is also not a guarantee. Having fights or no fights doesn't count. No matter how good you are, being careful not to make mistakes, being honest, being kind or no matter how perfect you are, if he doesn't love you, he doesn't love you anymore. Time will come that the one that left behind will have so many questions in her mind. Too doubtful to herself and loose self confidence. It will totally be a downfall to her coz in every breakup hides the unanswerable questions of 'why'. There is no guarantee how so stay in love. Just build a good foundation of love and make everyday as if your last. Never beg for love but beg for chances to show your love. And if it doesn't work, just leave with no regrets at all.

To be broken is a choice.

There are two sides of the story. The one that you felt and his. His story is the other one that you want to know to understand but you never heard. Families, friends and close friends are the one to the rescue once broken. They are the so called shoulder to cry on. Telling them your stories get you the comforts and sympathy on your side. They will easily get angered to the person who hurt you. The burden you carried passes to them and that makes them hunts the person. Curses and bad words are typical reaction. You cried, they cried. Both cried in pain. The pain you feel is double to them.
But when you cool down you realize you want to put yourself in the position who hurt you coz you want to understand and know his feelings too. Of how he felt, how he endures it and how he handles it. Coz you realize that despite of what had happened he's still the one you made you. Bring you joy, makes you live, believe and achieve your goal. Maybe it's time to thank him than to curse him. You want to clear his name to defend him. Trying to understand his situation too but what for. Family and friends wouldn't let you do. Coz when you do they call you martyr. He's the one who hurt you remember, but on the other side maybe he's not for you. Convincing yourself that he's not worthy and you deserve better is a baby step to ease the pain.

Truth be told. You're still hoping that he will get you back that he just needed time. As the saying says "Pag mahal ka, babalikan ka." OTWOL days.

You, on the other hand gives his time he needed until such moment you realize that it will never be the same as before and you're just a fool if you do so.

One thing that also affected in this situation is your common friends. High school friends, college friends, extended friends and family friends. Some might heard the story, some won't but with the same reaction. Unbelievable. Some never minds and some would asked. 'What happened' and 'why' are mostly common. Mostly of your friends are on his side. Not because it's your fault but you choose to remain silent on my own. You locked yourself up, hide from everyone, stay away from them and shut down your life to them. You choose to live that way. Afraid to see anyone coz they'll keep reminding you of him, by intentions or not. Better limit your interaction to any of them. Chose wisely your friend and be careful who you trust. Stand on your own.
You can never had you without him leaving you before. Now you only had you and you alone.

Give yourself the time you needed to. You don't need to prove yourself to anyone. You don't need to show up on something to prove how strong you are. Be brave enough to stand the decision you made. It will be in favor to you if you find peace in your heart. By the time comes never be afraid to fall in love again. But this time with a mind braver and a heart stronger.

It is always by the choices in life that defines us. One must experience, others has to learn. Great teachers in life is through break up and hardship.

Once broken will never be broken again. Your love for him will be treasured and kept deep down in the bottom of your heart. Time will come that it will overlapped with pure and sincere love by someone new and it was worth it. It was worth every pain and sacrifices. Every tears and every nightmares. Every trouble and every risk you take.
It was all worth it. You are worth it.

You deserve better. You and me. Always and in all ways.