Annie

Eren's Pov

"Mikasa, Mikasa" soon her eyes fluttered open and she smiled at me.

"What?" She asked sweetly

"Get up! I have woken you up at least four times before this!"

"That response wasn't what I was expecting, but sure?" She raised from our bed and walked to the bathroom while yawning. I quickly shoved some of her things into her bag, only leaving out undergarments and a light blue dress for her to wear. I walked out of our room and placed our luggage into the car.

"Oi, Eren, are you guys done yet, I need some help over here"

"I am, what do you need help with?"

"I forgot to get the luggage down stairs and I'm busy up here, can you grab it for me?"

"Um, sure?"  Eren walked down to Connie's and Shasa ' s room and opened the door. Damn it Connie, Eren screamed in his head! He picked up all three huge suit cases and and started pulling the one with a wheels and carried and other two. He turned the conner sharply and crashed

L into someone. BAM, he slammed against the floor with someone with blond hair on top of him. And then he noticed it. Their lips were touching.

Mikasa's Pov

I walked out of the bathroom and my light blue dress laid on the bed. I smiled and changed. I walked outside a covered my eyes with my hands, it was bright, and finger tips were burning, something bad was happening. I looked outside for Eren, but couldn't find him. No,

"Connie have you seen Eren anywhere?"

"Yeah, I sent him down stairs and he hasn't come back, he should've a long time ago" Mikasa jumped from her spot and headed down the stairs and onto the plat form which held their little cabins.

Eren's Pov

I pulled away from her and quickly and lightly pushed her off of me.

"S-sorry"

"It's okay there's no need to be" I blushed as she spoke. She came a little closer and whispered in my ear,

"It's Annie" I shook from her closeness, but that didn't stop her from moving closer to me. "Aren't you going to tell me yours?"

"Um, eh duh, Eren" I finally mumbled out, still in shock by her beauty. Then before I could do anything she closed the distance between our lips and kissed me passionately. Even though it was wrong, I couldn't help but kiss back. It felt so good and tasted sweet. Then I shoved my tongue onto her mouth and she pushed hers in mine. I lowered my hands to her waist and she pulled my neck, making the kiss deeper.Finally we released for air. She waved and shoved a piece of paper into my pocket. She walked away and was greeted by three other people. I turned around half gazed and then I saw her, Mikasa.

"M-Mikasa" I yelled almost giving away my anxiety.

"Eren are you okay, I couldn't find you anywhere, do you need help?"

"Um, no,  I can handle this"

"Okay, anything you want to tell me you look red?"

"N-nope,  I'm good"

"That first phase doesn't help you out any"

"I'm fine" I hissed, not wanting her to purl on about it.

"Yeah,  sure" She said in almost a laugh that faded into a depressing tone" She walked away and pulled her scarf a little looser. I pulled out the piece of paper and it had Annie ' s number on it.

Mikasa's Pov

I knew it, I knew it something always bad happen. The image of Eren and that blond chick kissing popped in my head again. I thought he'd tell me, but he lied. He lied straight to my face and didn't even think once about it. How could he do this to me? Me, of all people, I stayed with him, longer than anyone, how did he forget that, doesn't that mean anything to him? No, no this can't be true, he wouldn't, he didn't, he couldn't.  But he did. He left me, no he didn't, he wants both, but I'm not letting him have us both,  he's only gonna have her, because he's nothing to me anymore. I released the scarf around my neck and fell on my knees. Why? What did I mess that she caught to?

Thrid Pov's

Eren saw his scarf on the ground and thought maybe Mikasa dropped it. Or maybe she threw it away. No, thought Eren, she would never, this means the world to her, right? Mikasa walked slowly back to the car and jumped in the back, no talking to anyone.

"What's up with Mikasa?" Asked Jean in a worried tone.

"Why don't you ask her lover boy" said Connie slight annoyed.

"Nah, I don't want to brother her"

"Jean" said Connie softly

"Yes?"

"You're bothering me!!" Jean shook a little a walked away.

"Alright everyone time to go!" Everyone walked to the car and Eren was the last on to get in. Shasa sat in front with Connie, Jean and Ymir took the middle seats and Christa sat on Armin's lap in the back. Mikasa pushed herself in the middle and allowed Eren to sit next to her. She didn't get on his lap though, she just stayed in her spot. Eren, didn't know Mikasa knew he kissed Annie, so he tried to pretend nothing happened.

"You dropped this"

"......" Mikasa said nothing. Eren looked down at his lap and said,

"Why aren't you talking to me Mikasa? Why did you throw my scarf?" Mikasa sifted in her seat about to cry. Did he know she saw, or was he playing with her? Eren moved closer to Mikasa only to mistake a her red face as a blush, when really it was from anger. Mikasa wanted nothing to do with him, so she tapped on Krista's shoulder.

"Can we switch spots"

"No"

"Please" Mikasa said on the verge of crying. Krista quickly took a disliking of her tone and got off Armin. Mikasa sat on his lap and Krista sat in the middle. Armin still trying to realize what happened blushed as he felt Mikasa's weight shift on him.

"Wha?..."

"Armin I'll tell you later" said Mikasa grabbing his hand and letting her tears fall down his arm. Armin held her hand tightly and whispered,

"Okay" Eren moved back towards his seat away from Krista, when she and Mikasa switched spots. Did she know?