Late Night Talks

Mikasa kept turning and tossing around. She couldn't sleep. She gently got out of bed, not wanting to wake up Eren. But, she failed as an iron grip grabbed her wrist.

"W-where are you going?"

"No where, just getting something to drink"  That didn't seem to please him, so he wrapped his hands around her tighter.

"No, your not. What's wrong?"

"Nothing just go back to sleep"

"Bufth" She muffled his words in a kiss and stroked stroked his hair, feeling that werid feeling again.

"Go back to sleep, I'm fine" His grip loosened and he dropped his hands to the bed. Once he turned around she walked outside and silently closed the door. She walked down to now, closed beach, and slipped through gates and sat on the cold sand, in contrast letting the warm water rise up to her feet. She signed and drew pictures on the sand. What was this feeling inside of her. Whenever she kissed Eren or when she was around him, she had this

undescribable feeling in the pit of her stomach.Then two rough hands hugged her from behind. She went to scream, but two hands covered her mouth.

"Sssshhh, it's just me" said Eren playing with her hair, slowly letting it fall back to her shoulders.

"Why did you follow me" She hissed "You scared the crap out of me"

"I don't like you going off"

" Why?"

"I don't want anything to happen to you"

"Now who's the protective one?"

"Don't ruin the moment" He said as he placed his lips gently on her. To his surprise she pulled back, with a werid face plastered on her face.

"What?"

"Don't you feel werid, like when you kiss me?"

"Why would I feel werid" He said with his eyelids half open.

"I mean, like I'm your sister right?" Mikasa finally found out why she couldn't sleep,  was she in love with her brother?  Her stomach knotted cruelly at the thought, it almost sickened her.

"No" said Eren pulling her out of his thoughts. "I never thought of you as my sister"

"B-but, weren't we raised to feel that way toward each other?"

"Um.... i.....ah.....sure" said Eren flustered,  with the same feeling as Mikasa. He quickly removed his hands and sat next to her.

"I guess I never thought of it like that"

"Yeah"

"B-but,  I mean, we weren't blood related" said Eren rubbing the back of his head.

"Maybe"

"You weren't complaining last night though, what's the difference now?" Mikasa grew red before flinging her head towards him.

"Shut up, I was..... distracted last night" She cried. Eren took her embrassment as a joke and laughed, pushing her with his elbow. To him it didn't matter, nothing mattered. He saved her, doesn't that make her his from day one? Yes, of course, they were never meant to be brother and sister,  no much more. He looked at Mikasa and smiled a devilish grin at her.

"Your too late now,  you were mine from day one"

"What are you saying?" He laughed and twirled her hair.

"Ever since the day I saved you, you were my responsibility, and I don't ever think I can give that responsibility of you to anyone else, that's why I can't see you as a sister. I could never see you be placed with another man, known as his. No you are mine and one day, I will prove it too you, now you just have to stay with me and find out what it is" Mikasa blushed and feeling in her stomach vanished and was replaced with another feeling she didn't know. He moved closer to her and pecked her lightly on lips and smiled at her.

"I love you" She smiled back and said,

"I love you more!" Then Eren picked her up and carried her back to the cabin. He put her on the bed and crawled on top of her. Then lightly he kissed her and rolled off and threw the covers over her. She smiled and fell alseep in his arms. He looked down at her rubbed her cheek with his thumb. When the time comes, I'll do it, but for now, know that I love you