Atlantic City

This is only my second fanfiction and I want you to tell me what you liked and didn't,  I am open for opinions so leave me comments!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and this story rakes place after the titans are gone and everyone is at a training center so then can join the agency of assault!

Third pov's

Mikasa walked through the main dorm to Eren's and Armin's room. She opened the door without knocking and bumping into Armin. She looked past his head, but didn't see Eren.

"Do you where Eren is?"

"He wasn't here when I got up either"

"Then Armin pushed past Mikasa, with little force. Surprised, she looked at him, but then signed as she saw him running up to Krista. She walked down the hall wondering where Eren was. But, then she gave up as she checked every unowned room. She walked down the cafeteria,  with Shasa at her heels begging her to pick up food for her. She just ignored her and took her natural seat besides Armin, who had a upset face.

"What's a matter? "

"That damn Ymir is so over protective of Krista,  I can't even walk within two feet of her, without her pushing me asides or gawking deadly at me" Mikasa opened her mouth, but shut it when Krista came and sat down next to Armin,  with Ymir behind her, admitting a dark era. She smiled and whispered,

"Good Luck" Before Armin could give back an agreeing statement, Connie came running in with four brochures in his hand!

"Hey, hey guess what I just won!"

"Ymir ripped her eyes away from Armin and to Connie"

What is it, and it better be worth grabbing everyone's attention! " A small smile spread on his face, before yelling again.

"I just won four rooms to go to Atlantic City!  It says, that their will be free transportation and food!" As Connie said food a devilish grin crept across Shasa ' s face.

"However, let me mind you that you need to have a partner before Friday,  because that's when we are leaving.  Ymir, Jean, Shasa, Eren Armin, Christa, And Mikasa gawking at one another. Shasa quickly stood up and said

"I want to be Connie's partner" Nobody, was surprised by this, but they turned their heads as Christa started to speak. Wrapping both arms around Armin's one arm she said,

"I want to share with Armin" Both her and Armin were blushing as she said this. This left everyone staring, but in a deadly manner like Ymir. Now only, Eren, Jean, Mikasa, and Ymir were left, but Eren was damn sure about not letting Jean share a room with Mikasa.  Even though he didn't want to share a room with Jean, if was to separate him and Mikasa it would be worth it. Interrupting his thoughts Ymir, let out a sign and said,

"I guess I will share a room with Kirstien then" At the end of the table Mikasa and Eren tightened up, even though they shared a room when they were little, they had a hard time adjusting to what just happened.

"Alright then, is everyone satisfied with their rooms? asked Connie with a smirk on his face. Eren and Mikasa where to shocked to do say or do anything in protest.

"Alright then see you in two days" Now with Christa in his hands, Armin left his friends, understanding how awkward it must have been for the two. Ymir shot up as she saw Christa with Armin. Jean, not wanting to miss the action, Boosted off with her. Soon later, Connie grabbed Shasa and walked out of the room discussing the delicious food that they served. Eren and Mikasa still sat at the table alone, trying to make as less eye contact as possible. Then out of the blue Mikasa stood up and took a seat next to Eren, who wasn't looking directly at her.

"If, you feel more comfortable,  I can switch and stay Jean"

"No" Eren said quickly through his teeth, "It's fine, I am comfortable with the arrangement, besides even if you were to go with Ymir, me and Jean would be stuck together and he'll would break loose"

"I know that's why I said I would stay with Jean" Eren felt a dropping sensation in his stomach, before he spoke.

"I said I was okay with the arrangements, don't worry", he said without trying to tell her the reason why he didn't want Her and Jean in the same room.

"Okay" She got up and walked back to the training room to join everyone else,  bit stopped when she reached the door,

"By the way I am very happy with the arrangements" Without a warning she walked out of the cafeteria,  leaving behind a flushed Eren.