ch 12

(I've had this song on repeat for days I love it so much dont know why)

izukus pov

I wake up and go down the ladder on the bunk bed I was on. but stupid me had to slip on the last ladder slab mb I fell to the floor with a thud, 'dont wake up dont wake up' I think to myself looking at kachan wide eyed, thankfully he stays asleep.

I grab my meds out of my bag and take a couple like I'm supposed to. I hate then they make my chest fill fuzzy but I guess that's what there supposed was to do. i look around and see that the rest of the class is gone. 'they must be awake already and out side'.

I change and head outside leaving a note for kachan saying I was out side and didnt wanna bother his sleep. once I get outside I get guilty looks from kaminari.
he walks up to me. "hey look man I'm sorry it was stupid to say let alone think that about you" he said apologetically.
"it's ok denki it just hurt a bit ya know?" I said. "yea ..if you need anything I'm here" he said before walking back to his group.

( time scrip grout to bye dabi scareaming "you made me drop my crosant")

bakugo pov

I woke up a bit ago and decided to train with kirashima  waiting for our teacher to give us something to do. we stoped practice and sat on a stump ."so..midoria huh?" kirashima askes."shut up shitty hair" I say looking away from him to hide the damn blush on my face. befor he can question me further aizawa calls for everyone.