ch6

no ones pov)

the two boys just started at each other not saying a word they where both shocked "hey kachan how long have you liked me" izuku asked. "I've always liked you ever since the beginning of middle school ..I just now decided to exept my feeling and not be an ass" katsuki said.
"w-well it getting late s-so imma go back t-to my room" izuku said standing up placing a kiss on bakugos for head and running out back to his room.

~~~~~~~(time skip another week)

izukus pov)

me and kachan have been hanging out alot latly but I think I'm hitting sicker and I think all the coughing made my through raw or somthing beacuse I see blood on my hands when I cough now I just dont wanna tell kachan he might get worried and hes already stressed with our class training comming up at the usj.  we where walking to lunch yesterday when kachan asked me to sit with him outside and eat so we did and we are going back outside today to. "hey deku let's go befor someone steals our spot" kachan said walking a bit faster to get out side. "ok wa-wait up *cough* I cover my mouth with my sleeve and try to catch up but it only seems to make it worse and I start coughing more. kachan turns around and start walking back to me. "hey are you ok do you need water".I try shaking my head but at this point everything hurts and I start tearing up from how bad my chest hurts.  I dropped my lunch and started to cough into my hands as I fell to my knees near the wall and I lean against it.
I look up at kachan and point towards recovery girls office. he picks me up and runs there just shoving people out of his way by the time we get there every thing is muffled and there is blood on my shirt and hands and on kachan. "I'm s-sorry I m-made a me-mess" I wheeze out "I'm going to have you stay in here ok and I have some friends coming over to help ok this is to much to be a cold" recovery girl says as she hooks me up to bags of medicine.

hey guys I just wanted to let yall now (if there is even any of you reading this ahah) that I will only be updating on request  so for example I have posted this and I will post the next chapter when someone asks sence my chapters are always short depending on the time of day you ask and if I'm not busy the next chap will be out later in the day or the day after.
thanks my lil lads ladys and nonbianary daisys for reading and stuff

ᵒʰ ᵃⁿᵈ  ʸᵒᵘ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁱᵈᵏ ᶜᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵛᵒᵗᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵍⁱᵛᵉˢ ᵐᵉ ᵈᵉᵗᵉʳᵐⁱⁿᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ʷʳⁱᵗᵉ