Days later the forms were sent out. It was time.
Men started to fill up a bus that was headed to the Royal Kingdom.

Newt wondered why he got chosen. It assumed he wouldn't stay long.
He got dressed up along with others and left his room. They were led into a large dining room with many separate tables.
After a few minutes, Tina and Queenie entered the room, arms linked together.
Tina wore a long navy blue dress that slightly spread out covering her feet. Queenie wore a light pink dress that went to her knees.

After dinner...
They played music. Queenie stood in the middle of the floor and a man named Jacob aka her boyfriend danced to a fast song and everyone clapped to the beat. When a slow song came on multiple boys tried asking Tina to dance.
Queenie looked over Jacob's shoulder witnessing this and she looked in another direction and saw Newt eating along at a table.

Queenie walked over to Tina and grabbed her by the hand leading her away from the guys.
"I owe you Queen".
"Don't thank me".
She lead her to the dance look and Tina stood next to Jacob as Queenie left for a moment.
Jacob said, "So, how's it going"?
"Overwhelming".
"Right"!

Queenie walked over to Newt and said, "Newton Scamander, fancy meeting you here"!
He had a mouth full of food but gave a polite nod.
"Your coming with me".
He gestured to his mouth and Queenie said,"Well, hurry up why don't you"!
As he chewed, Queenie fixed his tie and his hair. Newt tried stopping her but had really no choice. Queenie took him by the wrist in Tina's direction.
Queenie pushed Newt in front of Tina and he kept his head down. They stood there silently and Queenie said,"Oh come on"!
She grabbed Tina's hand and placed it on Newt's shoulder, than did the same with her other hand. She took Newt by the wrist and placed his hands on her waist.
"Tina, you know to dance. Lead"!
She was about to object but Queenie stopped her and walked away.
Queenie danced with Jacob while the other two danced uncomfortably in the situation.