The three left the night market and went back to An YunXi's apartment. Jin Hai took it upon himself to take Luo MiHua home and she accepted after An YunXi was inside his own home and reading the script for tomorrow.

An YunXi wasn't feeling so bright after coming home, too erase the unease in his heart he decided to analyse his next scene for tomorrow. He didn't really know when he started to enjoy acting. It wasn't about having a bunch of people fawn over him. He really didn't care about that, he cared about bringing the literature to life. He was fascinated with the job that he was doing. Although he could no longer use his sharpened skills for combat for his emperor, he was still trying his best.

When letting his thoughts drift he thought back to the day that he had to go on that talk show. The people that he had participated with were a rather odd pair. He didn't really get why when he saw the two it made his heart itch. He didn't think there was any melice coming from any of them, but the appearance of this Hou SiHai caused him to feel a bit perturbed along with seeing the young Xia NuoLi. He didn't really understand why.

That was it. They reminded him of people from his past life. Or before he was transmigrated? Reincarnated? Reborn? He didn't gain Shen RuYi's memories so this couldn't really be his body. Maybe it was transmigration. An YunXi has been hearing a lot about how right after you die you find yourself in a different body. The netizens of HuaXia seemed too really like this type of story plot. Well he couldn't blame them, he also liked this type of fantasy.

That was beside the point, the two had reminded him of very specific people in his life. Hou SiHai had the appearance of his majesty the emperor, while the little shrimp Xia NuoLi reminded him of his younger brother.

Black lines appeared on his face. He felt rather stupid too only realize this now. But then again he wasn't really paying attention to what they looked like or who they were. But too actually look like the two people he either cared for or hated was a bit annoying. An YunXi felt that he really didn't want to see the two. One, was because of being betrayed and his hurt was still there. Two was because he felt that he must have disappointed his majesty. Although he knew that they were not the same people as his last life, the appearance resemblance was rather strong. But too think that after a couple of months he would already forget the appearance of his younger brother and the person he dedicated his life to. An YunXi was a young man of 25 in his last life, not even married too give his parents grandchildren, not only that his younger brother was gay, so who would continue the bloodline?

An YunXi started too feel depressed again. When did he become so emotional? Before he felt that his EQ was much better, but now he was questioning it rather harshly. An YunXi gave himself the benefit of the doubt. He was thrown into an unknown world, nobody realized that he wasn't really Shen RuYi so he felt that this was already rather good. An YunXi felt that no one really knew the boy, and this made An YunXi pleased but at the same time feeling that his boy is rather pitiful. An YunXi had realized that even though Jin Hai seemed capable he was also a bit slow and stupid. So he felt that he won't be caught.

Maybe it was time to let himself be more free. Although he liked following the emperor, there was now no emperor for him to follow. So he had his own king. Although An YunXi didn't think he would be a very good king, it was only to himself. He had yet to do things for himself. Why can't he do it now where there is nothing that can hold him back?

An YunXi's mood started to pick up he became determined to live life his own way.

Finally feeling better, An YunXi quickly grabbed something from the kitchen to eat before reading some guidebooks on how to use the internet. An YunXi also decided to pick up some other languages he would like to be more capable, and now that he does not have to go off too battle he had more time. Well besides the time that was needed for filming and other stuff.