7

An YunXi stared at the bag of potato chips they had just bought. He had never seen potatoes cut so thinly. Actually An YunXi wasn't even sure what potatoes where. He decided to eat the potato chips when he gets home instead of eating them directly in the car. while An YunXi was obsessing over the bag of potato chips, Jin Hai was wondering what type of life did Shen RuYi live, but then he remembered how the boy had suddenly lost all his memories and couldn't understand how to do anything, as if he wasn't actually Shen RuYi. Jin Hai felt that this boy was more lost than before. Shen RuYi was always a bit distant, always sort of empty, even when acting if you were very good at critiquing acting you could tell that Shen RuYi had a lack of emotion and could not draw out the potential of the character. that was why he could not level up and become a second ter actor.

Jin Hai couldn't help but feel a bit pleased. although this Shen RuYi was rather lost, he was much more expressive, much more alive compared to the one before. Even if sometimes he was an idiot and was confused all the time he felt that maybe this was better for Shen RuYi. Even though he was lost, he could still find happiness. but the Shen RuYi before had already given up hope and lived as an empty shell believing that his happiness will suddenly pop up.

Jin Hai didn't really understand, but he felt grateful that Shen RuYi had lost his memory. It felt like the boy was starting life over again, and this time he hoped that the boy will find the means to happiness.

When arriving at Shen RuYi's apartment, Jin Hai quickly went to the kitchen to boil water and make tea. An YunXi jumped onto the couch in the living room and opened the bag of the mysterious potato chips.

An YunXi quickly pulled out one and swiftly shoved it in his mouth. An YunXi blinked several times before looking down at the bag in utter shock. He snagged another chip from the bad and shoved it into his mouth once more, soon he was gulping down the bag of salted chips and finished it in a matter of seconds.

Five minutes after arriving to the apartment and finally finishing the preparation of tea, Jin Hai came out of the kitchen, only to see that the boy was pouting as there was no more chips in the bag.

"You finished already?" Jin Hai asked in aw.

"Quickly lets go get some more." An YunXi said in a very serious manner as he shot up off the couch and was ready to assault the door.

"You should not eat those too often, it is not healthy." Jin Hai informed.

"Then I'll exercise." An YunXi refuted.

"..."

"Lets go."

"We can get another bag tomorrow if you are good." Jin Hai compromised.

"... fine..." An YunXi pouted once more. Jin Hai didn't know why but he felt like he was babysitting a big baby.

"At five you have a photo shoot and an interview for a fashion magazine." Jin Hai said too An YunXi, continuing he said, "we will leave in about an hour, so go take a shower now and we will leave after."

"Okay."

An YunXi turned away from the door and walked to his bedroom to get a change of clothes and hop into the bathroom to take a shower.

The hot water cascaded down An YunXi's perfect figure, the muscles on his body were defined but not over built. An YunXi was thin, and his back had a very seductive curve. The short and tousled hair was now damp and dripping water. His eyelashes became a net holding onto a few droplets. An YunXi liked this shower thing very much. Compared to having too whip oneself with a damp towel or jumping into a cold lake, the water sprayed down like warm rain. After the relaxing shower An YunXi wrapped himself with a towel and began to dry himself off so that Jin Hai would not scold him like last time when he just threw his clothes on without drying off.