10

"Shen RuYi, this is Luo MiHua, she will be my assistant starting tomorrow." Jin Hai introduced.

An YunXi nodded his head. Today was a free day so even though she was being introduced there was nothing for her to do. An YunXi extended his hand with a dull expression too shake her hand.

"I will be in your care from now on." An YunXi's face stayed rather expressionless, but his tone of voice was rather warm.

The internally bitter Luo MiHua couldn't help but feel a little more bitter. Her actor was a rather new fishy, but his face didn't seem too change in expressions. How could someone like that act? A stone face and cold eyes. This small actor seemed too really like putting on airs.

Little did the bitter assistant Luo MiHua know, that little actor was one of the biggest rising stars. The magazine interview and photos had been released, and many were shocked to see the little actor, many people had bought it just because they felt that the images were rather pretty on the outside. The model on the cover was rather famous, but when they saw Shen RuYi's pictures on the centerfold along with a column of his interview many had posted and forward on Weibo. The little actor was climbing in the number of fans. This wasn't the only thing, the trailer for the TV drama that he was currently in was being spread all over. Being showed off during advertisements on TV and online.

The bitter assistant Luo MiHua decided she would research about her little, wait she couldn't call him her actor, so the actor she was working for.

An YunXi wanted Jin Hai too take him to the night market he was talking about. He wanted to see all the stalls on the streets just like his past like. Even though his face was like a statue, Jin Hai could feel the child like aura coming from the usually icy actor.

"Market..." An YunXi's face stayed the same, neither his lips or eyes seemed too curve. But for some reason Jin Hai felt like he was smiling.

"..." Jin Hai reluctantly dragged the childish actor and the bitter assistant to the night market.

The childish Shen RuYi happily went too the stalls too look at what they had. The bitter assistant continued to watch the actors every move. The more she looked the more she couldn't look away. She started to see that even though his face hadn't changed she could feel the mood of the boy. Even with his tight lipped face, she could feel the excitement of the boy.

It was only then did she realize this boy was no more than a child. No parents to take care of him. Little friends. A quiet like personality. He must have been a rather lonely child. He wasn't even that old, 18 could barely be considered an adult in her eyes. She was a 25 year old woman that felt that people under 20 were children. And Shen RuYi seemed too finally fall under the category of needing to protect rather then work for.

An YunXi walked around each stall with a joyous look on his face even though his lips didn't completely turn into a smile, you could see that he was very happy. An YunXi didn't really enjoy sweets so he didn't really buy much food, rather he caught little trinkets from the elderly and small items from those with children.

"Shen RuYi, you shouldn't run off." The no longer bitter assistant said.

"Mhm." An YunXi responded with a nod.

"Make sure not to take off that hat and sunglasses, even though you are a small actor, you are rising in the number of fans." Jin Hai also pipped in.

"Oh." An YunXi replied seeming a bit slow.

"..." Oh? Is that all you say! I tell you that your fan base is rising and all you say is Oh!!!!

An YunXi turned away from the agitated Jin Hai and the oddly acting Luo MiHua. The shopping around became quite crowded, much more hectic than the streets of An YunXi's old life. He was actually starting to get uncomfortable and the happy aura started too seem rather gloomy. Jin Hai wasn't really paying attention to the dampening of the boy's mood, but the newly added mother hen Luo MiHua quickly picked it up. She then stated too Jin Hai that they should leave before an accident happens.