I dropped the scissors, and ran over to the door, where he began opening the door but I immediately stopped him, "Don't come in my room!"

"What happened- are you okay?" Barry pushes back, "Why can't I come in?"

"Never mind, you can go home now!" I pushed harder, "Please don't come in my room!"

Then, suddenly Barry wasn't pushing back anymore, and my face was in contact with his chest when he had phased into the room, my hands on either side of him as I was previously pushing the door before.

I slowly looked up at him, not moving, and that's when Barry notices my hair.

"Oh my God." Barry's eyes almost popped out of their sockets, "You chopped your hair off?"

I cover my face and spun around, taking a few steps away, referring to how he phased in, "I totally forgot you can do that!"

Barry walks over to me and pulled my wrist away, revealing my face, looking around the room, "You're rewatching Friends for the hundredth time and you were crying? What happened?"

"Mason Bridge happened- again." I inhale sharply, looking up at the ceiling, "I don't think anyone's resented me more than that guy does."

Concern crosses Barry's features, "If he's becoming a problem, I'll-"

"No- no!" I wiped my dry tears away, "It's okay- I can handle it, it's just- I got really upset and decided to cut all my hair off, god- I sound like one of those teens that have mental breakdowns at three am and dye their hair."

"So, you took a trip down memory lane- except you decided to cut it off and not dye it?" His joke makes me hit his arm, as he faces me towards the mirror, also where my phone was position, pulling the hair ties from my hair, "Actually, I like it a lot."

I mess with my hair a bit, "You do?"

"Yeah- I love it." Barry looks at me through the mirror, "You- need to get it evened out, though. I can take you now if you want?"

"Please." I gave him a innocent smile, completely grateful of him, "That would be-"

I immediately froze and stopped talking when I heard the Friends theme song start to play, Barry looking down at me, sharing the same look on his face.

In unison, the both of us clap our hands to the song, before breaking out into weird dances, knowing the camera was on us.

I laugh, grabbing my jacket and my phone, ending the recording, "Okay, come on, let's go-"

Barry pauses the show and turns off my light as we walked out of my room, "That video has the best ending-"

-

"Hey- I left you both like- three messages." Joe said when he saw Barry and I walked into his Lab the next day where he stood behind the computer.

I was dressed in medium wash mom jeans, a loose pastel yellow t shirt on that was loosely tucked into my jeans, white sneakers on my feet, and a black leather jacket.

I ran my hand through my straightened hair, feeling completely different due to how quickly my hair ended as I ran my hand through it, as it was now shoulder length.

"Yeah, I know-" Barry inhales sharply, "I'm sorry."

Joe looks between us, "About the lack of communication, or that new hole out in the badlands?"

Barry almost laughed, "Uh, we're all fine, thanks."

Joe points at me, "New hair?"

I nod once, "Yes."