28. Broken Heart, Broken Mind

Start from the beginning

He smiled and kissed his forehead. Then Naruto was dealing with the mess. He finished organizing the cabinets then moved to cleaning the dishes.

His dog barked, he felt it coming too and ever so gently slid against the counter before he passed out.
Sasuke heard the dog walking around and turned to see her heading to the kitchen.
"Naruto?" He called but he got no response. "Usuratonkachi?" He got up and walked to the kitchen.

It took him a minute or two to get there. He found him drinking some water whilst sitting on the floor.
"You okay?"

"I'm fine" Naruto said despite having his hands visibly shake.

"If you're sick you should tell me, Usuratonkachi" Naruto's face lit up when he heard that nickname said in that loving manner.

"I'm not. Sora is, I stayed up looking after him."

"Sora got sick?" Sasuke looked back at the kid. He connected why Naruto was in a frenzy yesterday. "Naruto, why don't you go lay down. I'll get you something to eat"

"It's okay Sasuke, I'll have some cereal. No need to trouble yourself" he stood up slowly, still the dizziness getting the best of him.
Sasuke watched him. When Naruto ate two bites and Sasuke was satisfied he was okay he walked back to the living room.

Sasuke had studying to do and it was hurting his brain how much work he had to do.
Naruto got him a cup of tea before he went to his son checking on him then to his work.

"Usuratonkachi, what do you teach?"

"Philosophy and art"

"Those are very broad subjects"

"Ha...then more specifically, I teach art conserving techniques and an introduction to Philosophy" he sipped from his tea and resumed his work.

"So Master art students and philosophy that would be first year students" he concluded as he eyed the painting Naruto was working on

"I teach painting to first year students. I love that class" Naruto smiled and focused on his painting.

"Can I join?"

"Sure, just don't expect an easy A. I'm very strict"

'yeah right, you're the nicest from what I've heard.' Sasuke huffed in his head.

"So is that yours?" Sasuke came closer looking at the details of it. It was incredible.

"Yeah..." He smiled as he noticed the look on Sasuke's face. Then his eyes travelled to the other pieces.