Chapter 26

Y/n's POV

Zen: I skipped out on rehearsals for today. I'm going to help try find Y/n.

Jumin: Missing out on work is a foolish decision.

Zen: What do you mean foolish decision???

Zen: Y/n is missing! How is it foolish to find her?!?

Jumin: The police are already searching for her whereabouts, along with Luciel and V.

Jumin: There's nothing in your power to find her, but wait.

Zen: You're really pissing me off today. How could you say that?

Zen: Jaehee said you've been drinking wine non stop so don't you dare say it's not affecting you!

Jumin: Assistant Kang told you that?

Zen: Ughh!

Y/n Has Entered The Chat Room

Zen: Huh?

707 Has Entered The Chat Room

707: Y/n!

707: I've never logged in so fast!

Jumin: Where are you?

Zen: Y/n, what happened?!?

Y/n: Hi, Eating Lunch, Probably.

Zen: Huh? Eating lunch probably?

Jumin: You disappear and this is what you have to say?

I hold my head slightly stressed that no one understands what I'm saying.

707: ...

707: Dude, Are Newts Green, Er... Red?

Jumin: Luciel you're making less sense then usual.

Y/n: Yes

707: Watch here?

Y/n: 735

Zen: ???

707: Don't worry everything will be alright.

Zen: What is going on?!!?

Jumin: ...

Y/n: I miss u...

Y/n Has Left The Chat Room

707: From now on don't share info in the chat rooms

707: It's acting strange...

Zen: Strange, how so?

Jumin: I see nothing strange but the way Y/n spoke.

707: ...

707: I'm calling V

707 Has Left The Chat Room

-

707's POV

"Y/n entered the chat room this morning asking for "help" through code. According to her there's someone watching our chat rooms, but... I checked our security system and I can't find any traces of a hacker. I also noticed while digging I can't access certain areas of codes. Whoever this is... is good at their job" I report tapping on the arms of the chair.

V sighs in frustration running his fingers roughly through his mint hair pacing back and forth. Observing him closely he appears to be in rough shape. His hair was knotted, black bags under his eyes, his attire was sloppy. It was no surprise that Y/n's disappearance would affect V greatly since he already lost Rika, but I had a gut feeling Y/n wasn't the only thing bothering him.

"V, what are you going to tell the members?.... V." Grabbing ahold of his sleeve I stop him from pacing back and forth. He shakes his head "it's best we tell them nothing" I glare at him with surprise "you're kidding, right? You're going to brush this aside when everyone knows?" "Everyone is already worried, it's better-" "don't you think they deserve to know?! To be worried? Y/n is someone important to ALL of us. You can't hide her situation, everyone is thinking about her safety. For god sake, it's probably my fault she's gone."

V shakes his head firmly "no, it's my fault. Luciel don't blame yourself for this. I'll fix it I promise...." I bite down on my lips as V makes his way towards the door of my apartment. "Luciel, once you find Y/n's location I'll explain everything...... or maybe Y/n will." Just like that V disappears out of the door way. I press my hand to my forehead "what is that suppose to mean? What does Y/n know that the rest of the RFA doesn't?"

"Argh!" I shout in anger storming off to my computer. When I sat down in the chair before me a wave of loneliness and sadness weighs down on my shoulders. I slump forward onto my desk holding in the emotions that have been building all this time. I wanted to hear her voice, no, I needed to.

Digging my hand into my pocket I pull out my phone dialling Y/n's number. I had to try. If
Y/n could message us then maybe she could receive my calls too. It rings for a long time and for a moment I was about to give up and cancel the call. Until the call suddenly answered.

"Seven?"

"Y/n."

I was so happy to hear her voice that my heart pounds viciously. There was silence between us, but I knew we both felt relief to hear each other.

"You feel that, huh?" I ask with a smile.

"You bet."

"Haha... Y/n."

"Seven, I'm safe right now so don't worry so much."

"You can't say that, I know you're putting up a facade" I state slightly frustrated by Y/n's words.

"There's nothing I can do but think and say that... I can't tell you where I am because I don't have a clue. Even if I did, who knows what would happen to me..."

"I'll get you out... I promise."

"You better!"

Y/n laughs wholeheartedly causing my stomach to flutter.

"Of course, God Seven will rescue the princess of the RFA! Once I save her I'll show her my apologies..."

"Apologies? Seven, me running off last night was my fault. I shouldn't have ran off because of what V said. I said some terrible things I shouldn't have as well."

"How could you not hate me after I told you that you should open up to V more?"

"I don't hate you. It's the opposite. Someone's coming... I have to go."

Before I could say anything more the call ends and I'm left sighing as my worries begin to build. Shaking my head I turn on my computer looking at where I left off. The faster I do this the faster she comes home.

Y/n, I swear I'll save you from this mess.

Author's Note
Currently sick and have a bit of school work I have to catch up on! Updates will be slow for awhile. Sorry uwu.