-Chapter 36-

Y/n's POV

"Saeyoung we just passed another park where they have food carts" I state slightly agitated that I was pointing this out for the fifth time.

"Yes, but I told you I want to go to a specific park."

"Why do you always have to be complicated? Saeran is also hungry."

Saeran sticks his head up to the front seat "are you two always like this?" He questions. "Mm ya, even before we were dating... even as kids I've always nagged at him" I explain happily Saeran looks to his hands in his lap with a downcast expression "kids..." "Oh! I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you sad" I panic apologizing profusely.

Saeran shakes his head and smiles "no it's okay. I just wish I had been there to see it." This boy... "Anyways, like I said I've always nagged at him, but it's only because I worry about him because someone has the tendency to be stupid." I cough a couple times mentioning Saeyoung's name "I have no idea what you are talking about love~ You love me unconditionally."

I shrug my shoulders in agreement "I guess your right. You wouldn't be you if you didn't do something stupid" I snicker "that wouldn't be like Saeyoung, wouldn't it?" Saeran agrees "mhm." "Hey! What do mean by that!?" Saeyoung pouts glancing away from the road to quickly catch a glance at me. "Oh nothing" I smirk leaning over to kiss his cheeks I watch as his pale skin reddens and he suddenly opens the windows.

"GEEZ ITS REALLY HOT IN HERE, AM I RIGHT?!?" "Shut the damn windows!!!!" I screech back coving my ears as a loud sound pounds in and out of the car like a drum. Saeyoung closes the windows "I love you Y/n" "love you too" I throw back as I pull my hands away from my ears slightly grinning.

"You two are unbelievable sometimes" Saeran states as he watches Saeyoung and I become lovey dovey in front of his eyes. "Alright alright we'll stop" I laugh "aw~" Saeyoung whines in response. "That's okay because we're here" he smiles as he pulls into the park to find a spot.

-

Once Saeyoung finds a spot we step out of the car and let mother nature's breath whip through the air and enter our nostrils. I inhale deeply and exhale relaxing at the touch of the sun's rays as it dances along my skin.

"You should have brought sunscreen" I state as I turn to Saeyoung. He types on his phone then looks to me while slipping it into his pocket "why?" "So we don't burn, especially you two red heads" I point. Saeyoung peers over at Saeran and he shrugs his shoulders in response "she makes a fair point."

"Hey hey, let's not worry about it too much. If we start to feel that our skin is starting to get crispy we'll leave" Saeyoung explain making the first step forward on to the path of the park, strangely he's smiling really bright. What kind of mischief is he up to? "We can't exactly feel that" Saeran states as we follow him onto the concrete side walk. "Sure we can!" Saeran shakes his head in response and I smile resisting a laugh.

We walk for some time enjoying the greens of nature and all the flowers swaying beside us. The tune of the birds keep us quiet while enjoying a comfortable silence. No one talking. It's kinda nice. As we wander my eyes scan the area and suddenly fall on a certain area. There was a picnic blanket laying in the grass with many baskets but no people.

Hm... that's strange.

But what caught me more off guard was the strange familiarity of this area. I slow down and stop in my tracks my eyes fixating on the area as I try to pin point where I had seen this in my memories. Have I been here before? Or was it just a figment if my imagination that made this place feel familiar?