Imagine #5

In this imagine you are Violetta Pinket. You have a problem with your period pains they get very violent, so you decided to take a day off from work, You are 21 and a Forensic Criminologist. You scheduled yourself a appointment with the Local Gynacologist. Dr. Alsina. He's a man and you feel a bit uncomfortable, but you have no choice. When you arrived at the Doctors Office they sent you straight in. The receptionist told you to wait for him.

August : * closing the door and closing the blinds * So what seems to be the problem Mrs Pinket.

You : My period pains are violent, they even make me weak and end up in the hospital, how do I stop it.

August : Would you please take off your pants and lie on that bed over there.

You : Ok * do as he says *

August : * gets in between your legs and pulls your panties off * Oh I see the problem now * sticking a finger up your vijay * You are too tight you need to loosen up.

You : Doc I don't think that's the problem, because Im a virgin and its supposed to be like that.

August : Baby, you have the tightest pussy I have ever fingered.

You : Baby? Dont baby me, I dont even know your ass and you wanna baby me. * he licks your clit and you moan * Ah fuck Doctor, what are you doing?

August : Trust me this will help you. You just have to relax and enjoy. It might hurt when we begin but I'll be slow.

You : what are you going to do to me?

August : Its a little thing called Im gonna lay you down.

You : * confused * Ok whatever that is.

August starts to take off his uniform and take of the rest of your clothes.

You : Doct- gco.

August : Call me August. But sometimes call me Big Daddy. Ok?

You : Ok. August, how is this going to help me?

August : Your periods will go away permanently. I mean your pains. But after about 9 months it will become extremely painful.

You : Ok, do what you gotta do.

August goes down to your clit and starts to lick it and you let out a moan. And then he positioned himself at your entry and he slowly went in. Once his whole thing was in, he left it in you letting you adjust. Once you adjusted, pleasure filled you.

You : * moaning * Faster and Deeper August!!!

August : I'll go as soft as I can ok.

You : Don't go easy on me. Fuck me hard.

August : If you say so.

August goes deeper and faster in you. By now all you could hear was skins clapping, panting, moaning and screaming.

You : * screaming * Fuck August!!!!

August : You like that huh?

You keep quite and you feel something building up in your stomach.

You : AH A-A-AUGUST IM GOING TO C-C-C-CUMMMM!!! * you stuttered *

August : Cum for Daddy!!

You came on his shaft then you felt him twitch in you and you knew he was close.

You : I know you are close, so let it out Daddy. * seductive voice *

August : * thrusts faster * Ah Ah Ah. SHIT!!!!

He came in you and pulled out.

August : Your solution is you being my baby mama.

You : What?!?!

The end. Please comment and vote if you love it because, I LOVE THIS SHIT * singing * I.L.T.S!!!!