Shakeria1994 Imagine #13

Shakeria's POV:
My name is Shakeria and I'm 21 years young and I'm curvalicious and I'm big bootied. I'm the type of girl that takes no shit from anyone and I sometimes don't think before I do something.

I'm dating this celebrity and his Name is August Alsina. The guy is fantastic. He's hot, he's caring and he's loyal. At least thats what I think. But lately he's been distracted and is constantly on his phone and comes back home late.

It's been a week since I've seen him because I was away on a business trip and I'm coming earlier just to surprise him. So I just pulled up in front of the hoise. As I walk to the door I hear August groaning and some dumb bitch asking him if he like something. What the fuck should he be liking.

I barged into the door and went straight to where the noise was coming from, MY living room. I walked in only to see this dumb, non big bootied, flat chested, skinny ass bitch giving my man a head!!!!

I slowly tip toed away before they could see me and I went to the closet to get my belt and a gun I keep for emergencies. I wasn't gonna kill nobody don't worry. I walked back to MY living room and pointed my gun to the ceiling.

"BANG! BANG! BAN" I pulled the trigger twice. Then I saw the bitch taking cover and August pulling up his pants. When he turned around and saw me his heart dropped.

August's POV:
I fucked up real bad. But she wasn't supposed to come back today. Shakeria walked towards us carefully placing her gun on the table and instructing me and Tess to sit down. We sat down and she pulled out a belt from behind her back. Tess wanted to stand up and run but Shak tripped her and started to whip the shit out of her.

"Bitch. What. The. Fuck. Are. You. Doing. In. My. House. With. My. Man. On. My. Couch. Huh? " Shak said with a whip every time she said a word. I felt sorry for Tess and I stood up to help her only to get pushed on the floor and whipped.

"You. Bring. A. Fucking. Bitch. To. My. House. And . You. Do. Your. Shit. On. My. Couch. I. Hate. Your. Cheating. Ass." She got off me and Tess was long gone. My body was in pain. "Get your stuff and get the hell out of my house. We are over." Shak told me. Those last few words hurt me. I couldn't imagine a life without her. She just walked to our room and I followed her.

I walked in the door and locked it. I wanted to show her how sorry I was but I don't know if she'll let me. She walked up to me with teary eyes "Why?" She asked me. And I kissed her passionately and she kissed back and I pulled away. "Shakeria I love you and only you. Tess was just a bitch that I found at a strip club. You are my number one. My ride or die. I'm really sorry... Do you want me to show you how sorry I am?"
I said to her and she nodded.