💎start of the diamond road💎

Another morning just like the same old. Callia woke up to her friends pink duve covers, releasing a silent yawn and slumping out of bed to a cold shower. More yawns came after the first one as callia danced her tight clothes on she had kept on after being chucked out of her parents home due to her repulsive behaviour, or her "amazing parties" in callia's words. 

Callia's friend ivy, slouched into the room with shame and regret in her eyes.

"Callia" ivy softly said will years welling up in her eyes.

"Heyyyy ivy in gonna go look for a job today-" but before callia could say any more ivy cut her off...

"Listen callia... You can't live with me forever, I'm throwing you out and avoiding you until you stable yourself and get a life" ivy said with harsh tone but you could hear could the shakes in her unsteady voice..

Before callia could shout and scream at ivy she was already out on the street with her back pack with no where to go...

Instantly callia looked for a job searching everywhere she could think of but found herself at the end of the day at a strip club

Feeling shame callia stepped in not knowing what to do in this kind of atmosphere. She nervously glanced around the room so overwhelmed by all the drunken dogs staring at her, up and down on repeat. Luckily callia was saved by a woman that came up to her and dragged her off the centre of the room almost happy callia had shown up.

The woman quickly introduced herself to callia.

"Hello I'm Julie, your clearly not here for a good time no...?
Thought so.. anywho why are you here what FOR A JOB? ". She cackled leaving callia in an awkward position.

" Uhm yes " callia murmured.

"Oh" said Julie.

"Well uhm your hired" belted Julie.

"Wait what? Why how? " questioned callia confused.

"Let's just say the way the men looked at you.. " spoke Julie in a soft tone trying to hide the fact callia was young new fresh meat to the customers. "You start tomorrow.."

sorry this was a short first chapter my apologies

X  author 💕💕