Chapter 9

"Why are you trying to steal your sister's boyfriend?" Vanessa's voice rang through the bedroom.

The Winx, minus Bloom who was in detention with Griselda for sneaking out, were hanging out in Krystal's and Flora's bedroom, just chilling before all of them went separate ways for a week, when Vanessa called.

"What? Bloom has a boyfriend?" Krystal rose her eyebrows, putting the phone in her bed and fixing her perfect nails.

"Don't act as if you don't know, Brandon is your sister's boyfriend. You are forbidden to talk to him." Krystal laughed, full of snarkiness at that.

"Well now we know we're Bloom gets her attitude." Musa quietly commented owning herself a glare from Tecna and Flora. "What? You know I'm right."

"Still, it's Krystal's mother." Flora reprimanded and Krystal waved her hand at them showing she didn't really care.

"Brandon is my ex, Vanessa. Bloom has been trying to get into his pants, to no avail may I add, ever since we started dating. We just broke up and he came to me, today, asking for forgiveness, which of course I granted it." Krystal simply said.

"Stop lying! You're forbidden of speaking or even seeing Brandon!" Vanessa said once again.

"Oh? And what will you do? I'm never home, even when I was living in Earth you didn't see me nor care about me." Krystal fired, angry at her petty excuse of an adopted mother.

"Well you know what?! If you don't obey me you're out of my family!" The winx gasped at that, Krystal tearing up a bit but sure as hell she wasn't backing up.

"Fine! Have it your way. Tomorrow morning I'll be going with Brandon to pick my things up." She quickly hanged up and send a blast of fire out of the balcony.

The girls were quiet for a few minutes, letting her friend cry her heart out.

Even though Krystal and Vanessa didn't get along most of her life was on Earth. Now she had to find a new home and hope that her... Vanessa didn't go to the press to talk shit about her.

"You can stay with my father and I." Stella offered quietly. "You don't deserve to be treated that way. You can stay for how long you want to and I can stay with you while you're on Earth too."

"We all are going to stay with you on Earth if you allow us." Tecna quickly offered. "Things back home have been rough for me too, so I can stay with you as long you want me."

Krystal teared up even more before standing up and hugging her friends. "I love you all."

"Go call Brandon." Flora encouraged her, the girl sighed but obeyed.

After three tones the blonde boy answered his phone. "H-hey Krystal! Ho-How are you?"

The girl giggled at his stuttering. "I'm fine... I wanted to ask you for a favor tomorrow, I know it's the first day of spring break but I really need help with something." The girl rambled.

The next morning the pair of teens were getting the boxes that Yuri has packed for her after the fight (Yuri was truly the best thing that happened in Krystal's life).

"Honey, are you sure about this? Her father tried to play peacemaker, after all, Krystal was his favorite.

"I won't come back unless Vanessa apologize for what she said, not even apologize, just her recognizing she's wrong." Krystal crossed her arms in her chest. "Yakov found me a house that is down the street from the rink, you're always welcome there, daddy."

The older man hugged his daughter tightly, before letting go of her and turned to Brandon.

"You hurt her and I'll find a way to get to this weird place and make you regret it." Brandon smiled awkwardly.