Spider-Man's POV: 

I opened my eyes. My vision was blurry though. I could see someone above my head looking at me i blinked 3 times to clear my vision but before i could see who it was i heard a smooth voice "How was your sleep?" it was Raven, that moment i remembered we had agreed to see i movie but let that behind i laying on the couch and my head was in her lap. "How long have i've been sleeping?" i asked her still half asleep "Long enough to be able to go on patrol in 4 hours. "wow, its been so long." i said but to be honest i didn't want to wake  up i liked beeing like that "I know i also want to stay like this a little longer." she said "How did you- right mind thingie." i said and she laughed.

Raven's POV:

He was so adorable his face while he was half-asleep was really cute. We were there for some time until someone came in the living room. It was Garfield, Pete had his eyes closed i wasn't sure if he was sleeping again so i just waved at him but he didn't return it. I could sense i change in his emotions and also his face was serious. "Hey Gar." i heard a voice, it was Peter, but Garfield didn't answer he just turned his back and walked out. "Whats wrong with him?" Peter asked. I fell in my thoughts "why did he acted like that, could it be... no there is no way. Its been three weeks since Terra died he couldn't just move on so quickly." my thoughts interrupted by Peter "Hey Raven do you copy?" he said laughing "Yes i copy." and pinched his arm "Ouch that hurts" he said "Maybe you are not hardcore enough to be Spider-Man." i said laughing "Who said that Spider-Man is a hardcore dude?" He said laughing back.

Garfields POV: 

That new guy. Thinks he is someone. He's been here for 2 days and he thinks he can have Raven. I just saw them in the living room he was lying on the couch and she had his head in her lap. And also since WHEN DOES RAVEN DOES THOSE THINGS. I didn't like it, i like Raven and she is going with a guy thats been here for 2 days.

Spider-Man's POV:

That was akward i opened mey eyes and saw Beast Boy standing there watching us. I talked to him "Hey Gar" but he just turned his back and left. I don't know whats up with him. Well its been really long and it was almost time to go to patrol. I was excited, its been a good time since i've last been out there. "You should go and put on your suit." Raven told me, but as much as i  wanted to go out there i wanted to stay there it was really comfy "I know, but we have to go." she said, yes obviously she knew what i was thinking. "I know" i said as i pushed myslef to get up. "Im gonna go and put my suit on." "Okay the others are probably getting ready now." she said. had my suit on,  i walked to the exit of the tower to see everyone standing there Garfield was still giving serious looks, i don't know why, it couldn't be the fact that im close with Raven, the guys told me that his past love Terra or something died 3 weeks ago. Whatever i put my mask on and went to them. "So we will get into the city and then we will make 2 teams with 4 members each. Ok?" Grayson said and everyone nodded. We were in the city "So Raven you are with Spider-Man, Superboy and Blue beetle. The others with me and Kori." I saw Damian leaving a sigh as much as i could tell he didn't like working with his brother so much, but they are different persolanlities. Our team moved on the rooftops until we found a place and sitted for a bit it had view to a big part of the town so we might be able to locate any crime. "Its really quiet." Jaime said "Yes, but after deathstroke and all those things three weeks ago it doesn't feel right." Jon said "Look, from my experience when things are quiet there is something big coming up." i said as they both looked at me "Who is the hardest villain you've ever fought. I thought for a bit, every villain was different "I think it would be Venom." i said "What was his power?" "it was a symbiote that got onto one of the people i really didn't like as Peter Parker. Also the symbiotes powers were, pretty much the same with mine but a little bit better." "wow and how did you beat him?" Jon said wide eyed, he really enjoyed hearing stories "Its weakness was sound waves. So i had to hit some steel pipes to make get of thhe guy and i webbed him out. And the symbiote exploded by a bomb." "Wow, thats awesome. Spider-Man  can i ask you something?" "Sure Superboy." "You wanna play some video games sometime?" "Sure, whenever you want." i said "Hey mind if i join i love video games." Jaime said "Sure bro" Superboy answered. "Okay, boys we have a work to do." Raven interrupted us. "Yeah right" i said and starting to look around to see if i can locate anything "Uh, guys." i was seeing something weird "Whats up Spider-Man" Rachel answered "Is it halloween?" "No, its not even close." Jaime told me "Then i think thats a break-in." I said as i pointed to the bank there was guys with some weird clothes and swords on their backs "That can't be" I heard Raven with a worrying tone in her voice "What do you know them?" i asked "We don't have time for these." She said as she said that i used my communiator "Hey nightwing its Spider-Man, we have located  a break in and some weird guys with swords on their backs." "Oh no." Nightwing answered i knew i had to ask for answers when we finish this "Giving you my location now." I said as i sended a signal to Dick's commynicator. 

Raven's POV: 

It was the League of assassins, they were back. But why? The entire team was there. "They moved in, but they left some guys out." Peter said. Now he was different he was serious, his eyes locked on the assassins. "If they see eyes there will probably be back-up." Dick said "Nightwing?" Pete said as he loocked Grayson "You said you and Robin have been trained to stealth right?" Peter said curious, i tried to understand what he wanted to do "Yes, we have." Damian answered looking at Peter. "Okay, so me and you two will take out the guys who are arround the bank and when we are finished us and the rest get in and stop the rest. What do you think?" Peter was really good at making plans if that's how he was always thinking. "I like that idea." Dick said "Im in." Damian agreed. It didn't take them more than a minute they've took out like 30 assassins without the ones inside noticing, they looked at us so that meant we were able to go. We moved inside to see more assassins "The plan is simple, the faster we take them out and figure out what they do here the faster we will be home." Dick said "Wow you really know how to give a speech." Peter said, i couldn't hold myself but laugh as the others did the same "Okay, lets do this." Kori said and we went in.  After a good five minutes we had finished with them, we met at the center of the bank, Peter came after me his suit was torned with some blood here and there but he was fine "Close combat with assassins sucks." he said and we all broke in laughter. Dick came in "The last one killed himself. As from now on we have our eyes opened even if we are sleeping." he said "Now what?" Garfield asked Nightwing "We are going home." We were going home on one side it was me and Peter walking on the rooftops. I looked at him to see him holding some of his wounds on the right side of his ribs. "Are you ok." asked him, i was really worried "Nothing i've not been through before." he said holding them tighter "You know i have healing abilities, i can heal you when we get to the tower." "That would be nice. Also i have a healing ability, i heal faster than normal people." he said "So, if i use my powers with your power you will be fine by tomorrow." "That sounds about right." he said "What about your suit?" i asked him, his suit was really bad it needed to be repaired "I don't know yet, i will see what i will do when we get to  the tower." he said.

================================================================================== Another one, but still, probably the updates will get fewer. Thank you for reading <3