A second chance.

Raven's POV:

It's been a week since he found out about his past, despite what i, Dick and Kori said to him he still wasn't like he used to. He is been missing from the patrols, Dick says that he is not good emotionally. I agreed with that and Peter did too. I wanna help him so much but he doesn't let me. He says that its his battle, he has to fight his past alone. We never told the others that we are together now, because his not been eating properly. He is eating so little and in weird times, sometimes he eats hours before us or hours after us. He is still training but he is not good. So i decided to go and talk to him.

Spider-Man's POV: 

It's been a week since i know everything about me. And i uh... don't know im not the same. They don't let me go with them on patrol and i agree with that, im not fine also Raven has been trying to help me but i don't want to bother her with my failures in the past. I heard three knocks in the door "Later." i answered as i heard a really familiar voice "Peter this is the last time, if you don't open im phasing in." Raven demanded as i got up and opened the door "Come in." i said as she walked in and sitting on the edge of my bed, and i did the same. "Peter when?" she asked "When what?" "When will you get it into your head that those things weren't your fault, also they are in the past if you live with the past you will never live the present and seek the future." "Rachel its not that simple. Gwen's death was my fault, Harry's dad, if i was there for them when they needed me he wouldn't become that thing." "So you don't know?" "I don't know what?" "That in our job, Peter, we can't save everyone. It hurts i always wanted to save everyone but we can't. And the saddest thing is that most of the times the ones we love pay the price." "Raven i...uh..." "I just want my Peter back thats all..."  she said as she letted out a big breath. I couldn't watch her, i was kinda ashamed that i made her feel like that, that made me feel even worse than before. We stood there in silence for some time until she putted her hand on my face turning it slowly and gently to look at her, oh god i forgot how beautiful her eyes were. "I know it is hard, i've been in your shoes, being hunted by your past. The titans helped me, and now i will help you. But you need to let me to do so." "I guess we can try." i answered us she got up sitting on my lap and kissing me. When we broke the kiss i remembered about that date i wanted to ask her a week ago. "Hey uh... Rae.." "What is it Pete?" "I thing i have and idea on how to start." "Huh?" "I've wanted to ask you for like  a week, do you want to...uh... go on a date tonight?" i could she her blushing "Sure." she said as she got up and before walking out she turned to me "Hey, i dunno if you pay attention to time but it's 8 p.m so i will see you in 30 minutes at the exit." she said as she walked out and the door closed behind her. "AWESOME A DATE WITH RACHEL. But hold on, what am i going to wear? I've never had a date before at least i don't think that i had one." i thought and immediately in my mind came one person who could help, DICK.

                                                   Minutes Later:

I was outside Dick's room. I knocked and the door opened revealing a surprised Dick "Pete oh my god you are out of your room, and you are going to talk with someone?" "Yeah, i kinda need your help." i said letting a little smile out "Sure, is it about your past?" he asked me "No, i uh... Raven talked to me and i decided to give it a  try and get through this, and we are going on a date tonight so i thought you might help me with the clothes and that stuff." "Wow, this girl can do miracles. But sure how much time do we have?" "To be exact we have 24 minutes." i said looking at my phone "Oh shoot! we have to get you ready fast." he said as he grabbed my hand and rushed to my room. When we finished i was wearing a tuxedo, to be honest i was felling weird, i've never wore one. "You look great, she will like it." "Okay, what else should i know something else?" i asked him "You do what i told you and you will be fine." he said as i looked at my phone and we were done right on time.