PART 17 ~ Architect cum Designer

ابدأ من البداية

Chote, how do you know that??? asked Anjali with a teasing look😜😜

Arnav: I have seen her mobile many Times... but didn't lift his head towards her as he was playing diya...

Roshini was doing her project silently... suddenly roshini shouted: Babe can I have your laptop... I want to use the app...

Sure... I will get it saying this Khushi gives Diya to Arnav... But Arnav stopped her and asked " Where you kept your laptop"

Khushi: Right side second drawer in the bed... Arnav went to Khushi's room to take her laptop

Suddenly Khushi's phone rang... Khushi playing with diya without seeing the caller ID she attends the call...

Khushi: Hello

Another side: How much time do you take to pick up the call lazy girl?😝😝

Khushi: What the (everyone looks at Khushi with a smirk for using Arnav's line😝😝)

Another side: Hey that's my line 😎

Khushi: Arrgg why do you call me now?😡😡

Arnav: Black or Marble design lazy?

Khushi: Ohh that's... Black design... Arnav cut the call immediately...

Arnav came and gave her a laptop and settled beside her taking Diya...

Khushi opens her laptop and decodes her protection and gives it to Roshini...

Arnav: Damn Partner you have two apple laptops Yaar??? By the way, what are you doing with two laptops???

Khushi: No... that's not mine... Marble one is Ravi's laptop

Roshini called Khushi and asked her some doubt... Khushi went to her and sat beside her taking the laptop to see the problem...

After some time Khushi and Roshini are deeply involved in their project... Seeing Khushi explaining to roshini everyone frowned... as far as Khushi told them she is a designer so they are confused...

Shyam: Khushi you are a designer right??? Then how come you help her... I mean with the project work...

Khushi smiled at him: Anna actually I'm an Architect.

Aman: Ammu that day you told us you are a Designer...

Roshini: Bhai she is double graduates both in Designing and Architecture

Aman: What but how... I mean...

Khushi: I'm an Architect but fashion designing is also my passion so I did both...

Nk: Wow Khush that means you are both Architect and a fashion designer... Khushi gives a nod and starts to help roshini... but in this, she notes that her partner didn't ask her any questions and on top of that he didn't even look at her. What happened to this LG now ( Laad Governor)...

Arnav was staring at the sky silently. Everyone was sleeping except Arshi... he was thinking deeply about when will Khushi tell him about herself... one side he wants to know about her everything it's easy for him to hire a detective but he don't want to do that he wants her to open up with him without any compulsion...

Khushi sees arnav staring at the sky thinking deeply... she almost guessed what he is thinking... she silently sits beside him...

Khushi: Arnav do you think I'm not trusting you???