" ok here we go one vanilla milkshake and one strawberry with an extra cherry on top and two pops famous burger with fries. I also got you this." I smiled and set some colors and a couple printed out color picture that I put in my bag every Friday for her. I gave her mom a thankful smile for what she said. She patted my arm and gave me a smile.

"You're the good the serpents need" she spoke making me give her a smile. Deep down I knew this might be the last time she stood up for me. As we speak my father was dumping something in the river that would ruin our lives forever. That something I knew all too well what it was. I know everything that goes on with the serpent me being at work, worked in our favor tonight. My father was keeping me out of whatever was going to happen.

"Your good Malaya, you only have ten minutes go get cleaned up and changed. I gave him a grateful smile as he got my check ready for me. Once changed I slid on my serpent jacket and walked out the bathroom.

"Pops don't forget to pay Juggies tab" I spoke not looking up once I did, I notice my brother looking up at me with his jaw dropped. I sighed and threw my hair up in a ponytail before throwing my bag over my shoulder and walking up to the counter.

" You're the reason I never owe pops anything." I gave him a nod sticking my hands in my pocket. "But all the times."

"Been on the house. Do you really think pop can do that every time Juggie?" Someone else walked in and I notice it was Archie. I have not seen him in a while.

"When did you join the serpents?" He asked me. I chuckled and reached for my check that Pops held out for me.

"The same day your best friend abandons his own blood" I spoke before rolling my eyes and walk out. Jug followed me out as I set on my motorcycle. Straightening my jacket and leaning forward I look towards Jug

" I didn't abandon anyone" He spoke sending me a what the hell look. Chuckling I send him a nod.

"Yea Juggie you kind of did. One minute your making epic promises of us having each other back then next thing I know it your back I am watching walk out of the house. Not one word not even goodbye. This is the first we talked to each other in 2 years. I have tried." I started up my bike and drove off. I pulled up to the whyte wyrm and parked my bike.

"Hey Laya" someone called I looked up to see my dad walking up. He gave me a look telling me it is done making me nod. "How was work" I groan and set back on my bike making him laugh. "Toni bailed tonight you up for a couple extra hours if not hogeye wouldn't mind." I got off my bike and walked into the bar.

"Hogeye take a breather I got you for two hours" He gave me a grateful smile.

"I know you just got off of work Doll face" I smiled and cut him off knowing he was going to try to stop me even though he needed a breather his self.

"Yea and you started when I started my shift least, I can do is cover you for two hours before you have another 4 hours" He hugged me and walked off.

"You are to nice" Tall Boy huffed making me roll my eyes as I jumped over the counter and picked up a ragged.

"Awe that is until you piss me off. Is that what you trying to do Tallboy" I asked making a look of fear come over his face he stood and walked off.

"How does everyone bow down to you?" a guy spoke "I saw you outside with our leader. Seems even he has a soft spot for you."

"Well he is my old man. You must me Kole. I am Malaya Jones so mostly it's my last name some is respect I earn." I said as I fixed him another drink.

"Little Malaya Jones my have you grown. I get out after five years and you're not a little tig anymore." He said with a grin. I was servicing other drinks but couldn't help but laugh at what he said.