"Okayyy sure whatever you say!" You say grabbing the control from him and starting the show.

Right on cue, Jabez comes and sits on the same couch as you. He makes eye contact with you and pats his lap indicating for you to place your legs on his lap. You guys were in that position right before the bus made a pit stop.

You could feel everyone's eyes on you and Jabez when you went from sitting on the couch to laying down and placing your legs on his lap.

Jabez then started playing with your feet. The whole time you felt 8 eyes burning into you guys.

"Y'all need to chill the fuck out!" You warned them as you turned your head to them.

"What the hell??" Alex exclaimed laughing, raising his hands up in the air.

"We ain't even doing anything!" Carlos said.

"Don't play stupid. Y'all know what you're doing!" You say to them.

"Okay okay fine. We'll stop." Sam said.

"What's going on?" Jabez said confused.

"Nothing Jay let's just continue watching Netflix. Alright guys so shut up." You say to them.

"You were the one who started talking." Carlos scoffed.

"Ooo so you call him Jay now?!" Sam laughed.

"Everyone calls him Jay. Right Jabez?" You say rolling your eyes.

"Yeah. I don't mind it." Jabez chuckled. "I'm honestly so confused right now." He said running his hands through his curly hair.

"Alright come on guys let's stop." Devyn said to Alex, Carlos, and Sam.

After that incident, a few weeks later Jabez confessed that he had feelings for you. You guys would sneak into each other's bunks when everyone would be dead asleep. You'd spend the night watching movies and cuddling. You would wrap your legs around his and play with his hair. He would caress your face and leave it with so many kisses.

Sometimes it lead to heated kisses. He would roll over on top of you and press his lips onto yours. He would go in between your legs and you'd wrap your legs around his waist. He'd slip his tongue in between your lips and you guys continued to french kiss. You guys would try to be as quiet as possible but you gotta admit you both loved the rush and adrenaline of hiding from everyone.

The LA show was now over so you all went into the tour bus. A few other creators and influencers came into the bus since you guys were in LA, a bunch of them came to support you guys.

You went into the bus's restroom and changed out of your stage outfit into something more comfortable. Once you finished changing you heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" You say.

You saw the door opened a little and Jabez's head popped in. Once he saw you, a huge smile was plastered on his face. You immediately blushed and he came in, locking the door.

"Hey baby girl!" He says sweetly.

"Hey!" You smiled.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and he pulled you in closer by the waist. You pecked his lips and you went back to getting ready.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and fixed your hair. Jabez looked at you through the mirror and he hugged you from behind. He placed his head in your neck and gave it a quick kiss.

"Jayyy stopp!" You giggled as his hair tickled your neck.

He laughed at you and kissed your cheek.