Hawak hawak siya nito mula sa binti na ipalupot sa baywang nito habang mabilis na nilalabas masok ang pagkalalake sakaniyang loob, she felt so heaven. Tila ba nasa rurok ng kalangitan siya sa sobrang sarap ng ginagawang pagpapaligaya sakaniya and he did not stop until they both came and squirt their own juices and taste each other again and again and again and again. Walang tigil.

They end up on bed and kissing each other nonstop sa hubad nilang katawan sa malambot na kama na iyon. "Fuck, baby. I'm so hard again."

She rubbed her body to his manhood and her wet mound is approaching knocking its d-ck into her wet hole. "Fuck! Love! Stop doing that.."

"Why would I stop?" She asked in her innocent voice. He stared at her face. "Because I'm hard.."

Humalik muli siya sa kasintahan habang nasa ibabaw siya at nakadapa na hinahalikan ito, they get bothered when someone called on his phone.

"Fuck." She whispered. Tumawa ito na kinuha ang telepono habang sinasagot niya iyon ay bumaba siyang paglaruan ang pagkalalake nito. "Who is this?" Then in a silent tone that he said fuck.

Natawa siya sa reaksyon nito. She was busy pleasuring him ang making him stop that call. Pero tila seryoso ang kausap at nagiba ang mukha nito, he was fine but now? He seems so irritating.

"Look. Bastard, I don't have time to be your nice-nephew because I ain't even nice and What I need was just to be out of your business. Jesus, you have nothing to get from me. Okay? And If you're coming out here, you're not welcome—"

Tila napatigil ito ng hawakan niya ang pagkalalake nito at ilabas masok sa kaniyang bibig. Umangat ang tingin niya dito, he is staring at her and she keep doing to suck and play around of his balls.

Then he place his phone at the side table in the open loud speaker. "I know you hate me, migo. Pero wala kang magagawa, I am still your uncle and to look at the side I have actually legally right as your guardian. Remember, I am your father's brother so where do you like it or not—"

"Fuck off! You are never been a guardian and a family to me. Since my parents death you only want two things from me, the company and the money. Those inheritance that grandpa gave me since my parents died? You will never have then. Plus the inheritance of my parents never. I swear to god, I have been a good son but never be a good nephew to you. Because you're nothing. You will waste this money for your gambling. Right, anak ka nga ni Lolo pero isa kang walang kwentang tao. How many times did you have sent my father a death threat? Uncountable. You always do that with purpose because you want their money."

He groaned lightly. "Migo. I'm your uncle!"

"I have a family in the other side, not with your side. Get the shit off, You will never have nothing from me kahit pumunta ka dito? You're not welcome. I will still not give you what you need."

Ngumiwi pa ito. "For the record? My family in the other side cares about me. Because I'm their only nephew. How about your family? Pera lang naman ang habol niyo, you doesn't even care what family does. Kasi mga wala kayong utang na loob, mukhang pera. Why, does money can give you the respect, love and care you need? Never. You can't have anything you want from money. Money doesn't give you trust, but give you a shit."

Binaba nito ang tawag then continue holding her head and continue letting her fuck his d-ck.

"Oohhh.. yeah.. love!" He yelled ng mariin niyang pisilin ito dito, she giggles and continue her fingers to squeeze and play with his balls. "Ohh! Fuck!"

She continue and finish it, mas mabilis ang pag labas masok ng bibig niya hanggang ang pre-cum nito na nalasahan na niya ay umalis siya agad before he release his own juices and looking at him with a lot of disappointment around him.