Ngumiwi ito. "D–do you want?" Marahan na kumunot ang kaniyang noo. "Do i want, what?"

Just a second of thinking, he realises her question at tumingin dito. "Love, you need some rest. Even If I'm so horny and I want to give you pleasure, I won't take it just because you're here or you ask me to. Okay? Let me remind you, I always calm my horny for five months. Remember that, love."

Tinawanan pa siya nito. "I was just teasing you. Pero namiss ko ang bahay mo, dito kasi nakuha ang una ko. Sa taong pinakamamahal ko ngayon, this was the memory of a wild-sex. A wild experience that I have been with you, I'm guilty. But I do pushing him and slapping to his face that I don't like him. I'm so sorry if you think I did become so weak woman."

"Kapag okay ka na, tell me where you want to go. Para naman magenjoy tayo kahit three days lang, gusto mo? Anywhere baby, I want to have fun too."

Tinignan siya nito. "Nageenjoy ka naman e, kapag nakahubad ako." She said and laughed at him.

She's really brutal with him. "Love naman! That's a different story of experience and enjoyment."

He want to have a little vacation in some resort. Pero hindi naman siya sigurado kung saan, he was thinking of vacation right now gusto niya mag bakasyon kasama ang girlfriend niya somewhere.

Magkayakap silang dalawa before allen came in.

"Allen, what are you doing here?" Hindi naman niya ito tinatawag o pinapapunta sa kwarto. "I have a bad news, master. I'm so sure you won't like it."

Marahan na kumunot ang noo niya sa sinabi nito at tinignan ang ibinig nitong sabihin. Mark Bourne coming back to the philippines. Shit! Napamura nalang siya ng wala sa oras, ngayon pa talaga?

"Who's Mark Bourne? Tito mo?"

Tumango siya. "Hindi ka niya dapat makilala, Vera." Hindi, hindi niya gusto na hindi ito ipakilala sa kamag anak niya pero knowing his uncle mark? Maybe he could destroy their relationship. "Not that I don't like you to introduce to him. Baka kasi mamaya may iplano na naman siya, he did this once I was in college he visited to tell me I'm going to marry."

"He planned to making me marry someone just to have the money he wanted. He want to have the company, the money that my grandfather couldn't even give it to him because he always wasting it for what? For his own needs and vengeance."

Needs, different kind of needs.

Sugal. Nagsusugal ang uncle niya, kaya hindi dito napunta ang mana at napunta ito sa isang anak ng lolo niya na si Miguel. Miguel Bourne na siyang kaniya ring ama. That's why he hated this father side family except his grandpa and grandma. He love them, iba at naintindihan ng lolo at lola niya kung bakit ayaw niya sa mga uncle niya. Because what they want is just his money. Money na napamana sakaniya— sakanila ng kapatid niya sana.

"I'll be here with you, love. And I don't mind, kung ganiyan naman sila sayo. I don't like to meet them."

Ngumiti ito. "Master, There's another problem." Tumingin siya kay allen. Bakit puro problema ang binabalita nito sakaniya? "Is there no any good news you can say, allen? I hate bad news at bakit puro bad news ngayong araw? I don't want to get stress. I am so enough with the problems, allen." Aniya.

"Your father side cousin is coming and she want to stay here, what are you going to do with that?"

He frowned. "Cousin who?" He had six cousins in father side. Hindi niya alam sino 'don. "Molina."

"Fuck. No, she can't stay here. I don't care whatever she says but don't you dare let her in If I need to put a bodyguard around. Do it allen, just never come and let that bitch come into my house. Her nerves!"