S

FEAR

3:30 the school

Richie's Pro:

The bathroom I hid in the stall holding my breath as I listened to the fossett drip and drip and drip. More time past before I the cost was clear for me to high take it out of there when the bathroom door slammed opened and the one person I had been trying to avoid popped in a grin on his face as he strolled in. Henry fucking Bowers. Anyone with even half a brain knew. to get the fuck out of here so I decided to run for it but Henry block my access to the door so the stall it is
" now where do you think your going four eyes"bowers asks as he steps in front of my stall starting pull on it.
"I don't want any trouble bowers I've stayed out of your way like we agreed?" I replied shackle, it came out more like a question the a statement not the way I wanted that to come out. I thought as sweat dripped from my head.

"That doesn't answer my question retard now open the door!" he says anger then before as he pulled even harder on the door.

"N-No I won't... I-I I can't.!" I yelled back as I put my whole body on the door trying to keep it closed

why not think I'm going to do something Fagget and it wasn't a question open the Fucken door or when I get it open I'll beat you to a pulp" he yells kicking at the door.

"You'll beat my ass ether way at least I can prolong it this way.!" I said as my throat dried up I looked up to the sealing when I heard a laugh

"Hi" is all Patrick Hockstetter said before he dove over the other stall into my grabbing at me. I screamed as I tried to open the door.

It flew up I toppled to the ground face on the dirty floor before I was dragged to my feet pushed towards the wall. By Henry...... By Bowers.

He smiled as he pet my hair.
"I'm sorry" said my voice caught in my throat when my hair is yanked I hit my head on the wall I winced.

Patrick that asshole covers my face with a clothe after inhaled it only to mere seconds for me to welcome the darkness around me.

4:05 school

Henry Pro:

I waited I knew he was running.
I knew was running from me from IT.
Waiting is the easy part it's what's comes next thats hard. Not a soul left but us in this shitty school first day of summer break started tomorrow thatwas a gift in its self but a whole summer with him would truly be a gem

Patrick pats my arm and say " Tell me when man I'm ready."  He says into my ear. I could feel the grin on his face.
"just give me five minutes if it takes longer then that you come in got it." I replied steadily.
He nods.

8:09 The Junk Yard

Home. This is the closest thing I've got to one we had a whole set up the guy who owned this place died a couple of years ago so it was really just abandoned Ritchie was on my shoulder drifting back and forth like a sack of potatoes before i finally made it in side our little home. I deposited home on his knee bed. I grab one of his limp legs and the cuffs I had set up before hand and cuffed him to the worn out king-size bed I pulled the blanket over him. i laid beside him. This is probably the happiest I've been in a long time. I lay in wait for him to awake his glasses on the night stand I had fix earlier in the month closing my eyes I smiled.

"This story is under construction 🦺"