Chapter 18~ Halloween

So before I start this chapter yes this is kinda based on Halloween now and it was meant to be started in September moved into October so hopefully you like it!

}{ Caroline's POV }{
I was so excited tomorrow was Halloween and I was soooo super happy I love the candy and the costumes and the horror in Halloween it was fun getting scared out of your wits. Connor was going as a character from the purge I was going as Beth from the walking dead (I still can't believe she died :( ) Ricky was going as himself.. Jc was going as a nerd Troye was going as a cat and kian was himself and Tyler was a unicorn. (Lol idk) I was full of energy we decorated the place with scary decorations and all that....I had put the past behind me I had my new family/friends with me I still missed my real family... A lot.

*halloween night*

It finally came scariest night of the year! I had my bloody pillowcase for candy and we all headed out the door. It was disgusting some of the teenagers in the neighborhood couldn't of dressed more slutty then they already did. We ignored them. We went from door-to-door and a few times scared the heck out of some parents and kids. After the long night of trick-or-treating and scaring people and kids. We all slumped down and are some candy.

"Hey carol wanna watch all of the paranormal activities?" I was afraid to answer but realized I was sitting between Troye and Connor so if I got scared either them and all the other guys would just gather around me and huddle while a scary scene was on. "Ummm...sure" I nodded. I squeezed Connors hand tightly when scenes came up. When the ghost pulled the girls hair I squealed and was afraid to look any more I hid behind Troys shoulder and heard screaming from the tv. "It's ok Kitten it's just a movie" Troye whispered in my ear. I moved closer and closer to connor still as scared as a 5-year old. He bent down and kissed my hair and help me in his lap I hid my head in his shoulder until the movie was over. We watched some more movies and I fell asleep.

[] Connors POV []
Caroline had fallen asleep I was getting tired myself I set up some blankets on the ground and gently placed her next to me. She must have been in a deep sleep she never stirred or made a noise. I came closer and wrapped my arms around her. The guys continued to watch horror movies and some comedy stuff. When it was morning it was around 11:34am. Caroline was still asleep I didn't want to wake her. The guys were all awake and watching tv. I sat up and nudged Caroline she seemed to be a little awake but not fully. I pulled the blanket over her and went to make some coffee. When I looked at Ricky he was staring dead straight at Caroline I waved my hand over his face to see if he would notice he did and slapped it. "Dude stop stalking Caroline your gonna scare her." He looked at me with a glare.

Okeee hope you enjoyed and hope you have a happy Halloween!! Comment your costumes!! I'm going as Rose Tyler from Doctor who ! Night lovlies!!