Chapter 6

Santa opened the elevator door and let Jack and Y/N get out first before getting out himself. Jack looked around, amazement clear in his eyes. Y/N smiled a bit at him then slowly floated to where the yetis were, they were working on the presents. "I've always wondered what it looked like in here. I've been trying to break in here for years." Jack said laughing a bit. Santa laughed then looked confused. "Trying to break in?" "Don't worry I never got past the yetis," Jack said smiling.

Y/N chuckled a bit then proceeded to fly around. Santa went to one of the yetis that were painting some toys red. "It's too red, paint it blue." The yeti groaned and looked sad. Y/N landed and jumped on Jack's back. "Sorry if I'm heavy." Y/N said smiling a bit. Jack smiled, "No it's ok, you're not heavy at all." Santa saw this from the corner of his eyes and smiled at them both.

*Time Skip*

Y/N caught a baby tooth along with Jack who caught two others. "You guys ok?" You both asked them, They nodded but curled into your hands. The sled came to a stop and you guys hopped out. Y/N ram inside and saw Tooth flying around worriedly. Y/N went to Tooth and asked her what happened. "It was dark and then he came, and they took my babies." Tooth said then saw three of her baby Tooth's fly to her. "Oh, thank you, guys! Thank goodness at least I know you three are ok." Y/N and Jack smiled. They saw the rest of the guardians come toward them.

Suddenly a laugh echoed throughout the place. Tooth let out a gasp and looked around worriedly. The guardians got out their weapons. Santa got his swords out, Bunny got his Boomerang out, sandy just used his sand, Tooth was just ready to fight with her fist, Jack has his staff and Y/N had her hands in the pockets of her hoodie. They saw a large shadow and suddenly a man appeared a little ways from them. Instantly locking eyes with Y/N he smirked. Y/N didn't say anything and just looked at him.

"Pitch.'