2

My classes today were a breeze. I have the basics of English, math, science, and history, which I all excel in.

I still wasn't a show off, more just quiet and hard working. If I was anything else I think my parents would be disappointed. As strict as they are with my appearance they are the same with my work ethic. 

During lunch I sat with the friend group that I always sit with. I usually don't talk so much as the rest of them. Sometimes I even sneak to the library to catch up on home work. I know I sound boring but I actually enjoy it.

After the day was over I organized my locker once again to avoid it getting messy. I walked down the hallway and went straight to my car.

Once I got home I put on a baggy tee shirt and leggings to go off to the gym. The gym is is a priority for me so I can't stay fit. I used to not care about things like my body until my mom made a comment this summer about my body not being the bathing suit type. My workout fascination started with that statement. Now it as grown into something I look forward to. Studies show it helps with academics as well so why not ?

I get in my car and head to the gym. Not a lot of people were in here today which I was glad of. I start my work out by going on a treadmill and jogging for a few minutes.

A little bit into my exercise I see a blonde walk in with a sports bra and spandex shorts.
Wow.
My mom would kill me if I wore that. A little part of me wishes I had the confidence to pull it off. The girl starts walking closer to me and I realize it's Ariana from school.

Oh no I hate when I see people from school in the gym it's so embarrassing. I lowered the speed level to just walking to calm my breath down so I don't embarrass myself.

Luckily she doesn't really know who I am and just silently gets on the elliptical in front of me.

Wow I didn't realize that she was a fit person. She effortlessly went on for about 15 minutes then switched to the bike.

I caught myself watching her workout without evening knowing. I came back to reality and switch to the stair stepper.

After my whole workout was done I went to the locker room.

Every time  I'm done with a workout I shower. I used to hate to shower at the gym, but it's either this or my car having sweat in it.

After I take a shower I dry off and change into my clothes. As I step out I dry my hair with a towel and go the the mirror to brush it out. About the same time I see Ariana come over to one of the sinks and wash off her face. I guess she showers at her house.

Her phone starts to ring and she answers.
I'm assuming it's her boyfriend by the conversation. She persistently tells him he can't come over tonight because her parents are home and it's a school night.

Maybe she is more like my than I thought.