Meeting him

Another calm night in the theater. It always was like that. Few minutes of hard work serving expensive wine and dessets and right after that a break. Occasionally someone from the balcony would order something but that was rare. It was a nice job. Sure you would never sing or dance in front of people, maybe just in a shower. But just watching or hearing the show was entirely something else. Hearing those trained voices, breathtaking duets or seeing the beautiful choreography always amazed you. It was after all the main reason why you took the job. You caught yourself listening to the current show when your friend broke you out of it with few pokes. 

,,Could you get this to the third balcony please?"

 You didn't want to. Usually those people that went to such luxurious balconies were either snobs or very rich creeps. Either way, nothing good. She knew that too, that's why she asked you to do it. You of course agreed to it. After all she's new and isn't really good with talking to such people.

You took the plate with a glass of wine and started heading to the balcony. On the way you started practicing the smile so it would seem like you are more than glad to be able to serve them. Since that's how you are supposed to make them feel here. You finally arrived to the right balcony. You saw there a man sitting on one of the chairs, humming to the song. It seemed like he was wearing a mask? Strange but you didn't want to question. Just when you were about to let him know your presence, he turned around. He really was wearing a strange porcelain comedy mask, with some liquid pouring from the holes where eyes are supposed to be. That was weird,but not the strangest thing you saw here. People are weird so.

 ,,Here's your wine sir'' You said with the nicest tone you were able to make. 

Your main task is to not look weirded out now. He was looking at you for few seconds, it made you uneasy. But strangely it was addicting? For an unknown reason you felt hypnotized by his presence. 

,,Thank you. I must say I'm not used to such service, usually they send an annoyed old man. May I ask you to join me for a drink?''

 You were obviously surprised. It's not usual for people to ask such questions here.

 ,,I appreciate the offer but i will have to decline'' You slowly backed to exit from the balcony while saying it. Although something in your mind was making you want to stay. 

,,oh you don't have to be scared, I'm simply asking for a lovely company of yours to make tonight's show even better'' he said as he gestured to the chair next to his. ,,I'm sure you will enjoy my company as well-'' right after saying that he slightly pointed at you as form of asking for your name. 

,,Y/n'' You said while walking towards the chair. This is a rare occasion so why not enjoy it a bit. Plus it just seemed right.

 ,,Y/n'' he repeated. ,,well y/n, trust me when I say that you just made best decision of your life'' 

You just smiled awkwardly. ,,and may I ask for your name?'' 

He just chuckled a bit. ,,Where's the fun in just plainly saying the answer my dear" 

Well that was unfair but you decided to play along. Two of you sat for a bit, to be honest you were even enjoying yourself. For some reason it felt right, like you're supposed to be there. More time passed like nothing, when your phone rang. It was your friend. You immediately got up, cursing yourself for this. How the hell were you ok with this?? You were trying to leave when he stopped you.

,,Is everything alright y/n? You look like you got hit by a lighting. Did something happen?'' He said getting up as well.

,,No, no. I just uh remembered I have more work to do, I'm working remember?''He obviously won't believe that, he's not that stu-

,,Oh my, you're right'' He chuckled ,,With all honesty y/n, I forgot. My bad. But I'm sure that's not a reason to ruin the moment. Why don't you come back here after your shift? We would be able to have a little bit more private chat, without you worrying about your work.''

Oh you didn't trust him one single bit. It was enough he somehow got you to stay, you don't want aything with him. You didn't even answer to what he said, you just turned around almost sprinting from the balcony.

,,You will come'' You could hear him say from the distance.

To that you simply said to yourself ,,In my nightmare''

You quickly returned after that to the bar.  Your friend immediately threw at you all kinds of questions. She seemed very worried. And so were you. You still don't understand why you stayed and you deffinitely didn't understand why you wanted to go back to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this wasn't too short, I may make a part too. I will really appreciate any feedback since I'm not sure how the dialogs went and all. Don't forget that if you have any story ideas that I will be more than glad to write them. Thank you for reading :)