Chapter 7 Revenge

~ SanTone POV ~
~ April 23 Sunday ~

We Busted Open The Door . We Seen Old Pictures Of Him And Char . The House Was Big As Hell . We Seen Vay Old Room . I Was Just Examining Shit .

" Yo Havi I Think He In There " . I Turned The Knob . Sure Enough He Was Sitting There Counting Up Money.

" The Fuck " . Latrell Said .

" We'll Well Well , Nigga You Beat On My Sister ? Touched On My Niece. Yeah You Done Fucked With The Wrong Gang " . I Showed Him My Black Bandanna .

" Lil Nigga I Don't Give A Damn About Yo Gang , Ill Have You In The Dirt Tonight " . He Pulled Out His Gun . I wasn't Even Scared .

" Shoot Me Then " . Little Did He Know Dre Had The Gun To His Head Already

" I Dare You To Pull The Trigger And You'll Be Dead On Site . " Dre Said .

" Man Dre Just Shoot This Nigga ! " Havi Said .

" He Touched On Char And Vayah Shoot The Nigga . "

" Don't Shoot Me , I Aint Even Touch Them Lil Bitches " . That's When Dre Shot That Clown 2 To the dome from Dre , 3 To The Chest from Havi .

" Man Dre You A Bitch You Should Of Been Shot That Nigga He Was A Pussy Anyways . " Havi Was Mad But Who give A Shit , He Wanted To Get Some Answers Each One Of Us Have A Different Strategy . Me ? I Would Of Just Shot Him No Questions Asked Im About My Business .

" Aye Burn The Body And We Out " . Oh Yeah Take All That Nigga Money We Gone Give It To Char And Vay As REVENGE on They Be Half Too.

~ Seth POV ~

When I Came Back From The " Drop " I Found Out Alot Of Crazy Stuff Man . Like Damn When Me And Tez Leave Everything Wants To Pop Off Huh ? Well Pops Got Cancer .. I Just Hope And Pray He Gets Well . That's The Strength Of Our Family . Then I Heard About Chardinay . Man I Couldn't Believe it I Wanted To Go Handle It With My Bros But V Didn't Feel Good So I Stayed Back . The Past Couple Of Days She Been Throwing Up , Mood Swings I Wanna Take Her To The Hospital But She Doesn't Want To Im Getting Worried About Her .

" Aye Bae How You Feeling ? This Unlike You . Why Don't You Wanna Go To The Doctor If You Not Feeling Better By Tomorrow Then Your Going No Matter What Yo Ass Say "

" Seth Because Im Pregnant .... "

When V Said Those Words And I Was Speechless. Im Having A Baby ?

I Took A Sigh Then Smiled . " How Far Along" .

" Im 3 Months I Didn't Even Know . I Felt Sick So I Went And Then You Know They Said Were Expecting . Are You. Happy ? Your Not Actin Like You Are . "

" Bae Hell Yeah Im Happy , You Having My Child , But The Thing Is I Wanted To Have A Baby When All The Gang Stuff Was Pushed to The Side Either Way We Having This Baby And Were Going To Be a Family " I Kissed Her Cheek . So Since I Got Some Good News Im Going To Give Her Some Good News . I Walked Over To My Closet Opened Up My Secret Stash And Got The Ring . I Hid It In My Back Pocket .

" Veronica , We Met At A Young Age , I Did You Wrong So Many Times . But You Still Rocked With Me . You Held Me Down When I Was In The joint And You Wasn't Even My Girl , That's The Day I Opened Up And Realized I Had realized I Fucked Up Bad Man . Im Sorry For All The Shit I Put You Through Baby , From The Bottom Of My Heart , And Now Were Going To Have a baby Soon , So I Want To Make This Official So Veronica Martinez Will You Marry Me ? I Got On One Knee And Opened Up The Box . She Bust Out Crying Tears Kept Pouring From Her Big Pretty Eyes .

" Yes " She Said Kissing All Over My Face . I Slid The Ring On . " You Like It ? I Said . " HELL YEAH!!!! You Know I Do Bae I Love You Soooo Much !!!! " . I Knew She would like it .

~ Veronica POV ~

Im Officially Mrs . Cook 💁💍
. I Knew This Day Would Come And Now Im Happy I Got My Baby And My Child with Me . We Have A Journey Ahead Of Us . " Baaaaaae Can You Come Rub My Feeeet " I Said Whining Like The Affects Of Being Pregnant Can Be A Pain Especially Because Im Short I Only grew A Inch 5'0 that ain't shit .

" Yeah Bae Hold on " Seth Yelled From Down Stairs

( Just A Short Little Memo , If You Dont Like THE BOOK . Delete It From Your Library Simple ! You Must Love It Enough To Try And Dictate Everything To Were You Still Reading Everytime I Update 😜😂 I Just Had To Clear The Air But To Everyone Else Thanks For Reading And Voting 😘)