Chapter 6 Dark Must Come To The Light

~ Ms && Mr Martinez POV ~

Today We Decided To Have A Family Dinner . Everyone Is Coming Over Me && My Husband Are Going To Cook . I Feel Like We All Need To Sit Around And Have A Talk . Everyone Are Just Arriving Right Now .

| Family Gathering |

~ DeAndre POV ~

~ April 14 Sunday ~

Everyone Is Here Except Seth . I Feel Like Tonight Something Unusual Or Unexpected Is Going To Happen . We Never Had This " Gathering " Before With The Whole Gang and Parents . Well it's a good time to tell then that we're getting married Again .

"Wassup Boy " Havi Dapped Me .

" Wassup " . I Said .

" Man look I Needa talk to you real quick come back here "

See I knew some shit was gone happen .

" Spill It " . I Was in A Hurry To Know .

" Alright So The Girl Violet Im Messing wit Use to Go Out With Latrell Chardinay Ex And She Told Me Alot Of Shit That Happen , How He Was A Drug Dealer And He Use To Sell Her Body For Dope && Beat her So . I Don't know If He Was Doing That Shit To Char I had to tell you bro . "

All I Seen Was Red . I Was Mad Cause Im Not Sure If Something Happened Or If Char Is Keeping Secrets . I Seen Char Walk In .

" Hey What Y'all Doing In Here ? " She Said Looking Confused .

" Aye Ima Leave Y'all Alone . " Havier Walked Put the room and shut the door .

" Char Sit Down . " I tried to say it without scaring her .

" Dre Baby What the fuck is going on ? " .

" You tell me . "

" There's Nothing To tell ! "

" So This Nigga Latrell Did He Touch You Or Harm You Or My Daughter In Any Type Of way !!? "

All She Did Was Cry . Right Then I Knew He Did Some Shit To Her , Im About To Go Crazy Man . Only If Seth Was Here .!

" Answer Me ! " I Yelled .

" DeAndre Let It Go Okaye .! "

" No .!! What the Fuck ! Tell Me What That nigga Do To you .! Did He Touch Vayah .! Did You Know About It .!? What Are You Hiding !! "

I Was so Mad I Was Yelling I Locked The Door so No One Would Come In .

" Baby ... I'm Sorry I Was Scared .! He Threatened Me if I Told You He Would Kill You . He Said He Would Make My life Hell Baby No Please Don't Im Scared . I Dont Know If He Touched Vay She Never Told Me If He Hurt Her She Would Cry Because He Would Beat Me . "

She Lift Up Her Shirt And Bra And Showed Me The Bruises The Thing Is I didn't notice none of them it seem like they just appeared over night

All I had was anger I walked out the room I could hear char crying .

" Vay come talk to daddy real quick , Na'ree go downstairs with your grandma " I demanded .

" Yes Daddy ? Why Do You Look So Angry ? "

" Did Mommy's Ex Boyfriend Latrell Ever touch you were he shouldn't ? Or Hit You .?"

She Just looked at her feet.

I Tried To talk without getting angry .

" Vay Talk to daddy "

" When Mommy Use To Go To Work He Would Put Me In The Bath And Say I Was Going To Make Alot Of Money One Day ... Then... "