Chapter 13

Veronica POV
Aug 7 Saturday

It's Been 3 months since they kept Zier at the hospital . I'm just ready to bring him home with his mommy and daddy . I been having emotional break downs all the surgeries he's had , the hospital bills . It's to stressful to handle , me and Seth basically live at the hospital if one leaves one stays . Majority of the time we rarely leave . They said he may have complications with walking and talking . I believe that my son will be healed .

" bae , you want something to eat ? " Seth asked .

" no I'm Okaye . " I sighed .

We haven't been the same as we were 3 months ago not saying we're not in LOVE , but as in we're going through some hard times right now .

" Mrs and Mr Cook. "

" yes ? "

" We have some excellent news . " the nurse smiled .

" oh my goodness what it is !! " I yelled with joy

" Zier will be able to go home tomorrow morning he had showed very great progress for the last 3 months . We will take him off his breathing machine . And he will not have any , complications . You guys have a strong baby . "

" baby !! " all I could do was cry . I told you guys all you need is faith . I kissed my son so much .

" mommas baby . " everything that was dragging me instantly went away .

" thank you so much Doctor . "

" no problem . See you guys shortly . "

Santone POV

August 8 Sunday.

" Daddy ! Dior ! Can we go swimming today ? " . Sadie begged .

" Sadie it's raining outside , let's go next weekend okay boo ? " Dior said .

Me and Dior moved in with eachother last month . It's been real cool though . She's so helpful with my daughter . Sadie's mother left  about 2 weeks ago she had her stuff all packed and dropped her off . Honestly don't know what's going on with her but she needs help . She's messed up in the head .

~ Flashback ~

July 21 - Monday Night

I was upstairs with Dior , she was sleep cuddle up with me . Some reason I couldn't get to sleep I seen the head lights of a car pull into the drive way . The fuck. ? So you know me I pulled out my glock and made my way downstairs . Remind you its 3 In the morning . There was a knock on the door .

" what the hell are you doing with my daughter out this late with you give her here " . I took her out her arms and lauded her on the couch .

" I'm sorry but I got to leave , I can't do this I'm struggling not financially but physically and emotionally . "

" I hope you not out here on these drugs , at that you still be letting that nigga beat on you . "

" that's why I'm leaving , I got all her stuffed packed you can have full custody you been a great father , and I love and appreciate you always have . Take care of my baby girl . I will keep in touch I just can't stay here . "

She walked over to the couch and kissed and hugged her tight and told her she loved her so much .

End of flashback .

I may talk bad about her mother but at the end of the day Ima always support her mother because that's my daughters mother , with out her we wouldn't have this angel here today . Ima make sure she good and have everything she needs . I heard Dior calling me .

" bae , what's going on ? "

" nothing baby go back to bed . "

She walked back up stairs . I decided to sleep with my baby girl . I picked her up and laid her on my shoulder .

" Daddy got you baby . "

August 9 Monday