Chapter 16 (3)

I am so sorry for not updating for ages... It's been catastrophic, I broke up with my boyfriend, repelled all romantic things (including my own stories), therefore I didn't really visit wattpad at all...

But, I'm back! Recovered! Full of ideas! 

Thank you everyone for helping me out on the couple's wedding vows! Still crappy, I know... But I tried...

Special thanks to @ThunderBreaker (I don't know why but wattpad won't allow me to tag you in a right way...) who gave me just the right wedding vows for Elinya! I inserted what she commented last chapter, that's all hers, I only own the last sentence of her vow.

====================

After the proposal Sam and Elinya started to plan their wedding. Sam went on looking for a slightly larger house and Elinya got things ready for the big day. The reception, venue, cake... There were so much to decide on.

Then there was the problem about guests. More specifically, Bella. After the Italy incident they never talked. Not once. The Cullens came to ask for forgiveness and she did forgive them. Even Edward. But Bella was still holding some grouch against her. If she invited Bella to the wedding, she was almost sure that her happy wedding mood will fade and she didn't want that.

But with some convincing-mostly from Alice and Rosalie who became good friends while the planning-she decided to send an invitation to Bella and the Cullens as well. The wolves were not that happy about it, but they gave in since she was the one who held real power in the pack.

And time passed till the day of the wedding arrived.

Elinya decided to get ready at the Cullens because Alice and Rosalie managed to convince her with their enormous collection of cosmetics.

Alice and Rosalie, along with Kim, Rachel, and Leah were all crowded in Alice's gigantic dressing room. While Kim was wearing her Maid of Honor gown, the other girls were wearing their bridesmaid gown.

Elinya was lying on a cot with thick brown face pack smeared all over her face. Rachel and Rosalie were checking various lipsticks to find the perfect one as Kim got the wedding dress.

"I still can't believe that you are getting married." (Kim)

"You should. It'll be you next."

After she got her face pack removed, Alice started on her make up. Much to her disappointment, she had not much to do since they couldn't find make up that matched her snowy white skin. Some silver eye-liner and shadow, coral coloured lipstick was all she put on.

Then Rosalie did her hair, intricately braiding and twisting them. She made it cascade graciously decorated with jeweled flowers.

Kim helped her into the simple dress and jeweled sandals when Renee came in with Rachel.

"Oh goodness, Eli! You are so beautiful, sweetheart. My little girl is all grown up!"

Renee came to hug the girl but Rosalie and Alice blocked her.

"No smudging our masterpiece!! Hugging comes after the ceremony!" (Alice)

Meanwhile, Sam was fidgeting away, practically ripping off his sleeves.

"Woah... Chill, man. It'll be fine! She won't run away!!"

The boys were snickering at him as people came in and settled.

The wedding started, and Elinya was standing at the end of the aisle with Chief Swan.

"I can't believe this is happening... Oh god it's happening...!!" Elinya whispered rapidly. Her heart was beating like mad and with nervous look she looked up, meeting Sam's eyes.

They both smiled, and the bride and her father finally walked toward the alter. 

"Ever since I first saw you on the beach, I knew that you will forever hold my heart and that I will forever be at your side. No matter what happens, I promise that I will protect you from all harm as your protector."

"Everyone talks about having a soulmate, a half of themselves, yet do not search for them. I was lucky that my other half found me on this very beach. It all started with a glance when our eyes connected. Our soul recognized each other, and our hearts followed immediately. I always will stay by your side and help you with the whatever burden the future may bring as your life-long companion, no matter how heavy it may be."

After the vows were said they sealed it with a kiss, and Sam picked her up twirling her around and she laughed while everyone clapped and congratulated the newly wedded couple.

=====================

.....I admit, the brain cells in control of my romantic mood died right now. I'm horrible at writing this wedding stuff.