Snowy & Icy

Note: In this story, Ed's family live in America near him.

Ed POV:

Taylor's get together was in 2 hours. I walked into the bathroom and ran my fingers through my hair. I had been very cautious not to let my family know where I was going tonight.

My family was... Gullible.

They believed everything they saw in the media, and everyone is aware of who is commonly in the media.

Ms. Taylor Swift.

They believed she was the unforgiving, selfish slut that everyone- excuse me- the media said she was.

I, along with many of her close friends and her fans know that is not the case.

My thoughts were interrupted by a ringing at the doorbell.

I went to the front door and saw Harry. We were riding together to Taylor's place.

"Hello mate," he said, stepping into my living room after I gestured for him to come in.

"I need to throw my shows and jacket on, so you can grab a snack or something if you want," I replied, nodding toward the kitchen.

I was wearing a semi formal outfit. The jacket I was wearing was one that looked normal with the outfit, but it wasn't a hoodie either.

Taylor always got annoyed when we would hang out somewhere in public and I was wearing something that didn't match, or looked bad.

I'm not saying I disagreed with her.

So I slipped on my jacket and throw my shoes on, as Harry comes out of the kitchen eating a KitKat.

"You ready?" I ask, and he nods.

Taylor POV:

It was past 6:30, and my party had started at 6:00. Ed nor Harry had shown up yet.

I was standing at the window waiting, glancing out as I sipped my drink, when Jake came up to me.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" He put his arms around my waist from behind and whispered in my ear.

I turned around to face him, and told him that Ed and Harry weren't here yet, and it was snowy, dark, and icy, and i was worried.

"Don't be worried, I'm here," he snuggles his face into my neck, as if two of my amazing friends didn't matter.

"They're still my friends," I say as i separate myself from him for the time being.

He walked away to get more to eat, knowing he should stop talking.

"Hey!!" Selena ran up to me enthusiastically.

"Hey," I reply casually.

"Uh oh, what's wrong?" A look of concern crept across her face.

"Nothing, it's just Ed and Harry aren't here yet and Jake is being a dick about it."

"Oh, baby, don't worry about it, I'm sure there fi-"

The door opened, and in walked Ed and Harry. They looked freezing.

I hugged both of them, then stepped back and looked questioningly.

"Mr. I Know Where We're Going And It Doesn't Matter That It's Dark And Snowy got us lost," Ed explained, and I burst out laughing.

"It's not funny!" Harry insisted.

"I think it is," I replied.

"Well, we don't," Ed insisted, and on behalf of both him and Harry, he pulled out the snow that had gotten stuck in his pocket out and threw it right at my face.

Harry, Ed, and Selena started laughing.

"Ed!!" I yelled, even though I was laughing too hard for it to be coherent.

Suddenly, his phone rang.

He pulled it out of the dry pocket and he smile on his face disapeared.

"I gotta take this," he said, before scurrying out of the room.

•1•9•8•9•
A/N: hi guys! so I would really like it if you would leaves some comments and votes please, it would mean a lot. I'm really looking for feedback!:)

Follow my accounts?

Instagram: @hey_im_a_swiftie
Twitter: @heyyimaswiftie
Tumblr: @bigbrotherswift