Chap 12: never see you again

Start from the beginning

But that heavenly feeling didn't get to linger for to long before it was cruelly crushed by a certain alpha he prayed he'd never see again. The alpha that haunted his dreams and nightmares, consumed his deepest, darkest fears. The alpha that destroyed him, used and abused him like a piece of meat no better than a punching bag. He was meant to protect him, look after him, love him but he did none of that. Only brought pain and fear in a wraith formed by gruesome words and torturous fists. He was no alpha-undeserving of the name. He was a monster, pure evil masked as man, as a father, as a mate. To Youngjae he was the devil himself. Weeping carnage and agony on anything he touched which predominately was him.

So when he stepped outside into the merciless rain, walking to his car he never expected to be meet with the man he's been avoiding for the past ten years. His dark green eyes baring a hole into him until it stung, he never in his wildest imagination thought he'd see those eyes again.

"Hey baby! Missed me?" Youngjae's heart leaped from his chest, the air being pushed out his lungs in one viscous blow.

It wasn't possible? It couldn't be possible. He wasn't here, he didn't find him.

Youngjae sat on the floor in the living room, unpacking what little he had in the boxes. Jimin laid sprawled out on the small couch, playing with his precious plushy while Tae helped put the kitchen supplies away.

"Chim baby, do you maybe want to go unpack your stuff in your room?" He gently asked his youngest son, watching him stop playing to glance his way.

"But I want to stay here with you, my rooms to far away." Jimin wines childishly, pouting like a cute baby.

"Honey it's only down the hall, I'll be right here the whole time. I'll come check on you soon okay? You want to be able to play with all your toys don't you sweetie?" Youngjae edges him on, the more boxes unpacked meant less work for him to do.

Jimin crumbles lowly, having a little tantrum at the small request. He wanted to stay there, on the couch watching over his father.

"Go to your room Chim, do what dads asked. He'll be fine, I'm here." Tae barks in dominantly, using his alpha voice.

Jimin huffs at him, sticking his tongue out before reluctantly getting off his little ass.

"I can protect him too." Jimin tries sounding scary like Tae does but it came out cute and child like.

"No you can't you're to small." Tae snickers, grabbing out a heavy pot of the large box.

"I'm not small!" Jimin cries feeling defeated, he hated when people use his height against him, he was still growing he'd get taller.

Youngjae couldn't help but laugh at his little bundle of fire. Jimin was one stubborn boy who couldn't be wavered from his views or opinions on life.

"Jimin baby go and sort out your room for me, be a good boy yeah." Youngjae carefully stands up, wincing slightly as he was still sore and healing.

"Be careful daddy!" Jimin scolds him, running to him in a useless attempt to help him up.

"I'm okay baby, don't worry." Youngjae strokes his sons delicate hair, inhaling his subtle scent that was yet to morph into anything stronger.

"I'll go clean my room, be a good boy for you." He beams up at him, quickly dashing away to sort out the massacre which was his room.

Youngjae sighs, nose sniffing the air and enjoying the lack of  a certain alphas scent. The space felt safe, like he could breath.