Double Date

(Bruce Wayne x Reader)

Summary: When your friend told you about the double date the man for your date was the last person you would think of

Requested: yes, by a terrific anon

Request: Prompt no. 30 - Double Date with Bruce Wayne, please :)

Prompt: 30. Double Date

Warning/s: none

________________________________________________________________________________

"No way, (f/n)."

"Oh come on (y/n), please?"

"No, there is nothing you can do or say that will convince me to go on a blind double date with you," you said angrily, "Actually it's only blind for me because you're going with your BOYFRIEND!" You screamed loudly.

She just handed you two boxes and said to be ready by seven. You rolled your eyes knowing you'll eventually go on that date. You honestly don't know why she tries so hard, so far all the dates that we're set by her ended in a disaster. Let's see.... Married, gay, drug dealer, creep and Two Face, somehow. Yup there was no way you were letting your friend get away with it again. Just this one time and then you were done, for good this time.

"You've got to be kidding me," you said as you pulled a (f/c) gown out of the box, "(f/n), you idiot." You mumbled in your chin.

Apparently you were going somewhere fancy seeing the dress and matching flats she brought to you. At lest she knows how uncomfortable it is for you to wear heels.

You took a shower, did your hair, put on natural make up and slipped into the dress and shoes. You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled, you looked...pretty. Of course you already knew that, how could you not? Every once in a while men will come up to you saying how you're the most beautiful woman they have ever seen and then try to date you. But it didn't matter what they said you knew you were pretty whether someone said you were or weren't.

You finally arrived at the restaurant your friend said to meet you. Getting out of your parked car you walked to your friend and her boyfriend. "Ahhh I can't believe you're actually here!" She told you, well more like yelled. You rolled your eyes at her, "This is the last time I'm doing this (f/n)."

You three walked inside and they immediately walked towards a table where a man sat, his back to you. You three sat down and once you saw who the man was your eyes nearly fell out of your head. "Uhh (f/n) can I talk to you for a second please?" Before she could answer you pulled her by the arm towards the bathrooms. "What the hell is freaking Bruce Wayne doing here?!"

"Uhh duh, he's your date." She responded nonchalantly, "Come on you don't want to keep him waiting, do you?"

"(f/n)! He's the most eligible bachelor in all of Gotham. How the fuck did you get him as my blind date?"

"He's my boss, remember? I asked him if he was free tonight and after explaining I'm not asking him out but actually asking for my friend he agreed."

She pulled you back to the table and you two sat back down on your seats. "I'm Bruce Wayne, and I'm guessing you're miss (y/n) (l/n). I heard a lot about you."

"Hah...yeah that's me." You responded awkwardly. You heard him chuckle before letting a little smile of your own. The dinner went really well, you four laughed and talked and Bruce got flirted by only two women. He offered to drive you home but as you got to the restaurant by your own car you two only said your goodbye's and boy did this man know how to say goodbye.

He grabbed your waist and kissed you passionately. You were more than surprised at that but slowly started to relax and kiss him back. "Wow... That was... Wow."

"It sure was (y/n), I'm expected to see you for another date, yes?"

"Uhh.. y-yeah, definitely." He kissed your cheek one more time and walked to his car.

"Man I gotta thank (f/n) for this date." You said as you got inside your own car.